Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't possibly lose to this nikka

dak-prescott-dak.gif
Well you will. Easy W for the cowboys, we feast off average/weak-ass qb's :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two stan bases who last were truly relevant in the 90s. well atleast the niners had that run with kaep. c00nboy fans just keep running back the same VHS tapes from the mid 90s :wow:

49ers brehs do y'all have a pathetic fanbase like the Eagirls fanbase in the NFC West? :mjlol:

I don't see @South Paw or @YOGEBEAR09 all in this thread. So, probably not. :heh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagle fans already ruining this thread. I will be back next week.
Yeah it’s a big reason why I never post in the game thread for cowboys and always in The season thread. I got approached by a couple of eagle fans this morning at work cappin about the game last night. I didn’t even care about that shyt. Was jsut a warmup game for the boys to get some reps in. I ain’t braggin about that shyt.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen anything from the 49ers secondary that makes me think they can deal with our passing game...

They sure as shyt don't have to deal with our running game though :mjlol:

We might not get any turnovers cause no QB gets protected with more safe throws that Little Jimmy G...

Debo got me shook though not going to lie...wouldn't surprise me if he styled all over our defense :picard:... we got to many scrubs like Kazee and LVE and Brown for him to run around or run over every play...

This game is a toss up...if the 49ers can run the ball well then they could win by just keeping Dallas offense off the field...but if they don't then they going to have to try and keep up with the number one offense in the nfl...
Our secondary sucks, if we can control the clock we got a shot

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Jimmy Galapadoes is throwing 3 picks against our pass rush.
They are gonna be down by double digits running deebo out of the wildcat.
:camby:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
49ers brehs do y'all have a pathetic fanbase like the Eagirls fanbase in the NFC West? :mjlol:

I don't see @South Paw or @YOGEBEAR09 all in this thread. So, probably not. :heh:
9er gang @Bryan Danielson is the ambassador for pulling up in opposing team threads and letting off grenades :lolbron:

I'm just here to show support for you and my brother @BlueHeffner , Big Money Dak's about to put y'all on his back :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
9er gang @Bryan Danielson is the ambassador for pulling up in opposing team threads and letting off grenades :lolbron:

I'm just here to show support for you and my brother @BlueHeffner , Big Money Dak's about to put y'all on his back :mjgrin:

Tonight…. We celebrate :ehh:

But next week we go to war:mjlit:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah it’s a big reason why I never post in the game thread for cowboys and always in The season thread. I got approached by a couple of eagle fans this morning at work cappin about the game last night. I didn’t even care about that shyt. Was jsut a warmup game for the boys to get some reps in. I ain’t braggin about that shyt.

I agree our stock did not go up or down.