Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
If there is one team we Cowboys fans hate who isn't in our division, it's these fakkit ass, dikk in the booty ass, KY Jelly packin ass, gay ass 49er fakkits. I have nothing but fire and brimstone for you fukk nikkas, I hope we kill y'all nikkas(literally) next week. fukk y'all die slow from all that AIDS you got from that booty sex fukking fairies. :demonic:

Ain't nothing in Texas but steers and queers and y'all don't look like no bulls :ufdup:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
If there is one team we Cowboys fans hate who isn't in our division, it's these fakkit ass, dikk in the booty ass, KY Jelly packin ass, gay ass 49er fakkits. I have nothing but fire and brimstone for you fukk nikkas, I hope we kill y'all nikkas(literally) next week. fukk y'all die slow from all that AIDS you got from that booty sex fukking fairies. :demonic:

:mjtf: Take your broke back mountain romosexual crying game playing ass on somewhere.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I can't wait for this one. My homie since childhood is a diehard Cowboys fan and I been reppin the gold since I can remember. We done damn near came to blows over these games. We might have to have a watch party for this one. But since I got a Niner room set up it's gotta be at my crib just so I can have the pleasure of kicking his ass out :russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
From a home field advantage standpoint, this was the worst matchup the Cowboys could've drawn. I still remember that opening day game in 2014, and the stadium was at minimum 50% filled with 49ers fans. I think Micah is going to be the difference maker in this game.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You know what the crazy thing is. I trust Jimmy Garapollo more in the playoffs. One thing is the our receiving corps is very young and each game js more and more experience. We got YAC monsters in Deebo and Auyuk and Jennings is now a legit threat at 6'3 223. The one thing about Shanahans offense everyone can kinda do everything.

Either way this game is going to be close as fukk. Dak is a good QB and I think deserves more respect than he gets my bigger concern is the Cowboys running game and the defense avoid big runs.

The 9ers secondary is way better with E Mosely healthy and I think Ambry Thomas is leaning the CB position in the school of hard knocks.

Cowboys defense has some studs but I believe in the offensive line. We've stymied some talented players.
49ers have the horses up front to go after the Cowboys pass rush... more importantly getting push in the run game.