Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
savhard-booker-hulk-hogan.gif

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
If there is one team we Cowboys fans hate who isn't in our division, it's these fakkit ass, dikk in the booty ass, KY Jelly packin ass, gay ass 49er fakkits. I have nothing but fire and brimstone for you fukk nikkas, I hope we kill y'all nikkas(literally) next week. fukk y'all die slow from all that AIDS you got from that booty sex fukking fairies. :demonic:
nikka the team in Santa Clara:mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think yall are a bad matchup for our D. Dynamic outside receivers and a mobile QB fukks us up on defense
our offense is probably a bad matchup for yall tho as we're super run heavy and try to copy that denver game blueprint
The key to this game is going to be Jimmy G and the Cowboys DL. If the Cowboys can put pressure on Jimmy then it's a wrap, but if not then the Cowboys secondary is susceptible to giving up big plays. Ceedee is also going to have to be more reliable, and Zeke is going to have to turn back time for at least 1 game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I haven't seen anything from the 49ers secondary that makes me think they can deal with our passing game...

They sure as shyt don't have to deal with our running game though :mjlol:

We might not get any turnovers cause no QB gets protected with more safe throws that Little Jimmy G...

Debo got me shook though not going to lie...wouldn't surprise me if he styled all over our defense :picard:... we got to many scrubs like Kazee and LVE and Brown for him to run around or run over every play...

This game is a toss up...if the 49ers can run the ball well then they could win by just keeping Dallas offense off the field...but if they don't then they going to have to try and keep up with the number one offense in the nfl...