Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Joan says she's mad at Don for costing her money, but didn't Don also give up Jaguar (which she had to bang some old dude over)? I think that's the real reason of her resentment towards him.

My bet is that the two of them have a talk before the show is up.

Oh, and Harry Crane fukking LAUST. :laff:
He nuked the account just when the company was about to go public and she and the others were poised to make lots of money. So, she sacrificed herself for nothing because Don didn't give a fukk about anyone but himself. He also really fukked up the Hershey account. I think she has good reason to resent and not trust him.

Daps
Brings me back to my favourite Bert scene.

The wisdom he dropped then has rang true throughout the entire show.

one never knows how loyalty is born....season 1 Don and Pete were at each other's throats in fact the quote comes out of Pete intending to get Don fired and possibly arrested and Don shytting on Pete's future in the first ep IIRC

season 4 Pete sacrifices a huge account because it would require a background check on Don and Don pays for Pete's share in the partnership

season 5 Pete at his lowest admits to Don he has nothing and Don tries to tell him that he made a very good life for himself in spite of his internal troubles

season 7 Don and Pete, if not friends, have a somewhat cordial relationship with Pete becoming one of Don's biggest allies

loyalty comes from strange places...

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
tumblr_n66wicH1711rdrts4o1_500.gif

:ohhh:

tumblr_n66wicH1711rdrts4o3_500.gif

:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Harry is such a fukkup :mjlol:

Sitting on the deal to become partner and he probably lost out on at least 1M

Sally going for the kid that's not like Don

And she lit the cigarette and had the smoking pose just like Betty :wow:
I thought she went for the kid that was like Don

that jock she was going for at first.. then he went off about 30 billion dollars... so she said the same thing to don and he shot that shyt down quick "you don't believe that.. don't be so cynical"

she immediately went outside and kissed the nerdy kid who was loving space and the stars