Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone notice when Don busted in on the tobacco meeting he was wearing the same brown suit he was when he met the partners to get his job back? I'm wondering if it's his be subordinate to people to get ahead dikk whitman suit.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone notice when Don busted in on the tobacco meeting he was wearing the same brown suit he was when he met the partners to get his job back? I'm wondering if it's his be subordinate to people to get ahead dikk whitman suit.
What color suit was he wearing when he first met Roger and when he showed up the offices his first day?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
"you don't know him" - Meagan to Don's nice

that so.....? :sas1::sas2:

Meagan competing for his affections with a heavily pregnant young girl to the point she though she was giving Don what he really wanted yet Don was the sub in that threesome..he aint have no choice or could dictate it..still gets a :smugdraper: even though probably enjoyed himself more in his gatecrash of Lou etc's meeting.

Stan's and Sallie's little remarks through the episode along with Betty's reaction to anything Sallie does :lolbron:

"Limit your conversation to how much you hate getting toast crumbs in the butter and leave the thinking to me."
"I'm not stupid! I know Italian"

i did like those lines.

is Ginsberg a fanook and can't come to terms with it and it's been driving him loopy for years ?

Damn Megan looked good this episode and I usually don't find her attractive

when she was talking to blondie in the kitchen with her hair tied back and that flowery shirt on i thought yup..lookin nice and homely.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
iYStxHMiaPVYV.gif

iLHRRl1YGFwv9.gif

:russ:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fight a lot now, but Meagan doesn't hold grudges...If you remember the end of season 6 they had a big fight and she cussed him out, but beginning of season 7 she was all sweet again...She is really fighting to save the marriage..It just seems like a lost cause at this point..

Yeah man cause when Don found out the "niece" left, and he realized he had to actually spend time with Meagan alone :stopitslime: lmao...He was stuck....and pissed the fukk off lmao.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Yeah man cause when Don found out the "niece" left, and he realized he had to actually spend time with Meagan alone :stopitslime: lmao...He was stuck....and pissed the fukk off lmao.
Yeah thats partially because he realized that he had to be Don again and didnt get the freedom of being dikk...

Someone mentioned this on a Grantland podcast.. But Don Draper and dikk Whitman are actually two different people.. Jon Hamm's whole facial expression and body language change when he's playing the character dealing with people that know him as "Dikk".. dikk actually has a goofy looking smile and more boy like charm and demeanor.. If you remember in earlier seasons Don would visit Anna Draper in Cali and do stuff totally out of character like paint her house and lay around cracking jokes..

*edit

:snoop: @ how this site auto sensors the name dikk...

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Near enough every episode where Don and Megan are together, I expect one of them asking for a divorce. Don was looking a bit :flabbynsick: at Megan's party, she's clearly moved/moving on with her life and having fun. I don't think it would work if Don tried to move out to LA.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think part of the reason Don hates LA is that anyone can reinvent themselves there. The trick he pulled in New York isn't anything special out west. Everyone is an actor, a writer, a salesman, or a director (real estate agent even) constructing and selling dreams by pretending to be someone else. In LA, Don is no different from guys like Harry and Pete.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm stating the obvious here, but Lou is one of the most loathsome characters I've ever seen on a TV show. I can't stand that fukker. He makes Pete Campbell seem charming.
honestly, i never really felt that way about pete. if you took as many L's as him, wouldn't you be pissed off all the time? Plus he had to deal with naggy ass trudy ... he was neglected at work and his life at home was stressful so he basically had no escape.

now tho, he's winnin' with a go-getter who loves the "steak".