Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
honestly, i never really felt that way about pete. if you took as many L's as him, wouldn't you be pissed off all the time? Plus he had to deal with naggy ass trudy ... he was neglected at work and his life at home was stressful so he basically had no escape.

now tho, he's winnin' with a go-getter who loves the "steak".
Watch what you say about Trudy. She made him. :ufdup:

th

:noah:
th

Daps
To be fair Don fukked the neighbor too, so technically Pete was still getting his Draper on

:mjpls:

Lol I thought about bringing that up, I meant Don the suburban family man. (Unless I'm forgetting about some mistress he had out there :lupe:)

Don's spiraling downward now lol

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Lol I thought about bringing that up, I meant Don the suburban family man. (Unless I'm forgetting about some mistress he had out there :lupe:)
Season 3 Don was fukkin Sally's teacher and taking Betty to parent/teacher conferences...Remember that time he had to make her hide in the car all night because Betty suprised him?

:pachaha:

People want to think Don was the smooth one and Pete was a dummy but they were both always loose and reckless with the hoes..

Daps
Season 3 Don was fukkin Sally's teacher and taking Betty to parent/teacher conferences...Remember that time he had to make her hide in the car all night because Betty suprised him?

:pachaha:

People want to think Don was the smooth one and Pete was a dummy but they were both always loose and reckless with the hoes..

Much of pre-season 5 is a blur for me. I plan on re-watching everything before they air the 'second half' of season 7.

I don't think Don was a saint or even smart, he fukked up his marriage and his kids.

But Pete had a fukking pass :snoop:

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
my ex used to pretend like she liked Mad Men but she would fall asleep during that shyt :pachaha:

this season is ok so far. I still watch some of the old eps on Netflix. goddamn Megan is a piece of ass. I don't like seeing Don have to eat shyt at his job like this on the last season. I wish he could've stayed running shyt and they went in a totally different direction with the story.