Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Meagan is such a good wife man...She takes her future step kids to Disney Land, cooks steaks for Don/dikks black sheep lost "family members", cleans (sometimes in her bra and panties), wants her own career, doesn't gain weight like Betty, lets Don get sloppy drunk and rarely judges, blows trees and to top it off is down for the menage...

:lawd:

If Don can't find happiness with her then he's gonna die alone...

That Ginsberg spiral esculated quickly

:patrice:

Not enough Pete Campbell this year.. I hope he has a bigger presence in the next two episodes...

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did Ginsberg dirty in how he got written off. He went from being an up and coming creative (& the only one who really could match Don's creative skill), to a small bit role, to a one episode looney bin write off.
:manny: They've been hinting at dude being crazy for a while, dude talked about hearing voices and transmissions and told Peggy he was from Mars and shyt.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Meagan is such a good wife man...She takes her future step kids to Disney Land, cooks steaks for Don/dikks black sheep lost "family members", cleans (sometimes in her bra and panties), wants her own career, doesn't gain weight like Betty, lets Don get sloppy drunk and rarely judges, blows trees and to top it off is down for the menage...

:lawd:

If Don can't find happiness with her then he's gonna die alone...

She's paranoid. She manipulated Stephanie into leaving by lying to her, then lied to Don about it, all because she was jealous of her for being pretty and knowing all of Don's secrets. The threesome idea was incredibly stupid on her part as well, and a sign of desperation (just like when she was dancing with that other man at the party,) which is why she clearly regretted it so much the next day. Their marriage probably won't last.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
She's paranoid. She manipulated Stephanie into leaving by lying to her, then lied to Don about it, all because she was jealous of her for being pretty and knowing all of Don's secrets. The threesome idea was incredibly stupid on her part as well, and a sign of desperation (just like when she was dancing with that other man at the party,) which is why she clearly regretted it so much the next day. Their marriage probably won't last.
You're 100% right.. But Don and his behavior (lies and adultery) are the reasons behind all of it.. Her insecurity, her jealousy, her overcompensation..

The marriage probably wont last and he probably ruined her for life for whoever gets her next.. But she was a good one.. Especially when juxtaposed with Betty...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They did Ginsberg dirty in how he got written off. He went from being an up and coming creative (& the only one who really could match Don's creative skill), to a small bit role, to a one episode looney bin write off.

His erratic behavior has been escalating though. It wasn't just a one off. This was the dude who said that he was from Mars. Brilliant copywriter, and perhaps his upbringing has much to do with his state of mind, but they've been hinting at it.

It's the computer. The computer represents a lot for all the characters.

It reminded me of the movie Withnaill and I. There's a bit of dialogue at the end where one of the characters is talking about the end of the 60s and he says, "London is a country that is coming down from its trip. We're 91 days from the end of the decade. There's going to be a lot of refugees."

And I wasn't in the 60s. But that idea of change and evolving and it dawning on you that no one will care if you don't make it must've been ubiquitous.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
meagan being nice to don so fast really through me off. she was about to divorce last episode. is there something i missed?
They fight a lot now, but Meagan doesn't hold grudges...If you remember the end of season 6 they had a big fight and she cussed him out, but beginning of season 7 she was all sweet again...She is really fighting to save the marriage..It just seems like a lost cause at this point..

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
meagan being nice to don so fast really through me off. she was about to divorce last episode. is there something i missed?

Like I said in my previous post, she's desperate to hold on to Don. She basically did everything possible to that end, including acting extra nice.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
#DraperSeason has returned :blessed: :smugdraper: and he stays giving no fukks about Megan :wow: L Avery takin' em from the start of the ep, that Boy Scout stuff was :dead: Sally giving Betty that ether :banderas: Ginsberg's near season and a half meltdown comes to a head :pachaha:

Could anyone run me past the Don letter again? I can't remember that far back

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yea nikka, like 3 weeks of them patching things up.

Not gonna lie, felt bad as shyt for Betty this week... Got sonned by her husband and daughter in less than 24 hours.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nip.gif

:dead2: