Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo i dug this episode. what were yall cats expecting? you all know mad men is a slow burn show. there just setting things up, putting things in place. i can already think of a bunch of storylines that could develop just from what i saw in the first episode.

my fav show of all time is back! :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LOL @ Petes description of LA

When we saw that it was Don's ideas that Freddy was pitching I was like :lupe:

Cosgrove miserable as fukk, and Joan making moves :yes:

Roger :snoop:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Show is good. Not surprised with the ratings. Wiener is feeling himself with the vague ass promos. They literally created no hype for this. I found out the season was premiering last week.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that was her but then thought she isn't that fine anymore and dismissed her. Not bad at all :obama:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She lost her boyfriend, the dude that was supposed to be with her - Don gave up his spot to save Ted's life but ruining Peggy's - she was next in line to be next creative director but it's some dude that couldn't give a fukk about her. Even though :smugdraper: would give her shyt, he valued her opinion.

Now she's stuck as a landlord with no man and a shytty job situation getting yelled at by a fat kid in spanish.
The Julio/Peggy scene was hilarious

:laugh:

Krishan101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
United Kingdom
First episode was pretty good ... When Pete was dressed like a douche :dead: .. And Don probably going to fukk things up with Megan again by fukking that Realtor :shaq2:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
First episode was pretty good ... When Pete was dressed like a douche :dead: .. And Don probably going to fukk things up with Megan again by fukking that Realtor :shaq2:

their relationship is already fukked up though

she didn't even want to give it up and its pretty akward between them

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That article was written way before those Malaysia Airline passengers even bought their tickets

whatever man its still a weak theory. outside of maybe Don getting caught by the army or him quitting SDCP and starting his own firm.... I can't see how they fill a final season with drama. This opening showed everybody kind of in transition to where I don't know.