Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i disagree that it was a boring episode. i thought they really packed a lot of character development into it. it got us caught up on a number of characters rather quickly.
Yup. It looks like Megan is moving on, so is Pete and Ted; Joan is venturing into new territory; the firm without Don; Sterling with his polyamorous realtionship. The only ones that feel stuck are Don and Peggy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. It looks like Megan is moving on, so is Pete and Ted; Joan is venturing into new territory; the firm without Don; Sterling with his polyamorous realtionship. The only ones that feel stuck are Don and Peggy.
I wouldn't say that Ted is moving on.

Pete said dude was miserable in LA.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

which is such a far cry from where you think those 2 would've been at based on earlier seasons

:wow: the circle of life

but :comeon:
netflix-mad-men.gif
we all know our :smugdraper: will come out on top

right? :lupe:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
everything looked good on the surface in the first scenes when were reintroduced to each of the characters (Don, Megan, Roger, Peggy..kinda) appearances but behind closed doors they all crumbling.

"Roger, thats not ya girl b...thats everybodys friend" - Killa Cam

Rogers daughter:merchant:
this guy Pete, need a gif of his smug face when entering the diner.. shyt was :mjlol:..the only character that was looking happy all episode.

giphy.gif

thought i recognised the guy from the shoe company dealing with Joan..he was the fanook in Easy A with Emma Stone.

Daps
Meh episode. I hope it gets better, can't go out weak after how strong the last two seasons were, start to finish.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I burst out laughing when Pete walked into the restaurant. So Don didn't tell Megan he was put on leave? Interesting he is helping Freddy.........loved the twist at the end where Freddy was presenting copy written by Don. No wonder Peggy was wowed.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
which is such a far cry from where you think those 2 would've been at based on earlier seasons

:wow: the circle of life

but :comeon:
netflix-mad-men.gif
we all know our :smugdraper: will come out on top

right? :lupe:

i think your totally misreading things... based on the last few seasons... probably starting in 3... this is exactly where i think we are supposed to see the both of them heading... and i dont see how don ends up on top... but the repetition of "im sorry, i have to get back to work" to megan and neve campbell has me optimistic...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything looked good on the surface in the first scenes when were reintroduced to each of the characters (Don, Megan, Roger, Peggy..kinda) appearances but behind closed doors they all crumbling.

giphy.gif
Even Ken, who before last night I would've said was the only consistently happy person on the show is now miserable as fukk.

He was good at his job but he didn't let it control his life. He had a hobby that he really enjoyed in writing, was fukking Alex Mack, he was good. Now he's walking around like :beli: