MachineGames( Wolfenstein) working on Indiana Jones Game

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The setting of uncharted clearly ripped off Indiana Jones.

But that doesn’t mean any and every Indiana Jones game has to follow that formula. They can make any type of game they want using the license.

I'm just saying it's a cycle... Uncharted is clearly inspired by indiana jones... and now the indiana jones game can be clearly inspired by Uncharted?!!?:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol.

You actually said "no thanks."

That's essentially assuming you do know. Or at the least, you are already decided.

:dwillhuh:

you know his M.O. by now

as far as the game I’m wondering if it’ll be first person...maybe that could help to set it apart from tomb raider/uncharted

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just saying it's a cycle... Uncharted is clearly inspired by indiana jones... and now the indiana jones game can be clearly inspired by Uncharted?!!?:manny:
But you know absolutely nothing about this game other than the fact that it’s being made by people who make games that are nothing like uncharted.

It’s possible all these people got together to make an uncharted clone, but it’s improbable at all this point considering the actual info we have.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But you know absolutely nothing about this game other than the fact that it’s being made by people who make games that are nothing like uncharted.

It’s possible all these people got together to make an uncharted clone, but it’s improbable at all this point considering the actual info we have.

We gotta wait and see...:pachaha: they better not fukk this up....:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
you know his M.O. by now

as far as the game I’m wondering if it’ll be first person...maybe that could help to set it apart from tomb raider/uncharted
True.

I shouldn't have even bothered.

But, I was thinking that as well. Wolfenstein actually had some interesting FPS set pieces.

We'll see

Actually, I'm add:

If FPS will be the chosen prospective, we could possibly see a shadow warrior type of movement system.