MachineGames( Wolfenstein) working on Indiana Jones Game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ld: we acting like wolfenstein was great?
Last game is sitting at 87 on metacritc.

It was as well received as most anything else that’s viewed as “great”

Todd howard been the lead of two of the most successful franchises of all time.

No reason to be pessimistic about this game right now, got a good group of people working on it.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyts were average. :manny:

You're right though on the second part.

Great is a super stretch, and that's only for the main ones. I haven't really been into FPS in yrs tho, especially campaigns, so I figure if I liked it enough to play, it had to be at least decent :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ld: we acting like wolfenstein was great?

New order was good, new colossus i gave up on half way through and the old bloods...well we don’t gotta talk about that. Either MachineGames is taking a huge departure from their FPS run n gun formula and doing an uncharted style action games or they are sticking with the FPS style games. Either way....eh?

To be fair, I’m not typically a fan of licensed movie games so this and the James Bond announcement do nothing for me. I get just as excited about movies turning into video games as I do video games turning into movies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol.

If the narrative is "Xbox needs to get more 3rd party adventure games"...

Then, yea, outside of juvenile console wars, he's wrong or unrealistic.

Xbox can't pay NaughtyDog. That's Sony.

Therefore, in order to follow the expert advice of many console stans who criticize Xbox... What should they do? Get there studios to bring those type of games to Xbox.

It appears hypocritical. Nah?

I thought thats why microsoft bought the timed exclusivity of tomb raider :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was.

No troll, I want to understand your point. Why is that relevant?

So the only way to make 3rd party action games is to walk in the footsteps of big bro? I’m not saying thats what’s gonna happen for certain but if this is striving to be an uncharted killer, which is likely given the subject matter, i see it going badly

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Xbots hyped for Indiana Jones :mjlol:.

Uncharted been there, done that. And much better too :sas2:

I guess Xbots starving though, even though spin master phil shytted on single player AAA games like Uncharted. We not gonna talk about that though :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the only way to make 3rd party action games is to walk in the footsteps of big bro? I’m not saying thats what’s gonna happen for certain but if this is striving to be an uncharted killer, which is likely given the subject matter, i see it going badly
So uncharted rips off Indians Jones.

And now going forward any Indiana Jones media is “striving to be an uncharted killer”

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbots hyped for Indiana Jones :mjlol:.

Uncharted been there, done that. And much better too :sas2:

I guess Xbots starving though, even though spin master phil shytted on single player AAA games like Uncharted. We not gonna talk about that though :sas2:
Microsoft doesn’t even own Bethesda yet, and they had nothing to do with the plans and/or approval of this game being made.

Try again Sony clowns:mjlol: