newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The cam squad gonna be in full

3kkpKFo.gif

Mode

Ive been saying for years the only beef on wax cam won imo was the one with Jay, barely. All other beefs he has lost and by a mile

Cam and his crew was the ones that introduced the seeds to this weirdo stage we in now

:hhh: wearing pink foh

:hhh: getting snuffed by tru life, making a video in ur undies in front of a kiddie pool

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The cam squad gonna be in full

3kkpKFo.gif

Mode

Ive been saying for years the only beef on wax cam won imo was the one with Jay, barely. All other beefs he has lost and by a mile

Cam and his crew was the ones that introduced the seeds to this weirdo stage we in now

:hhh: wearing pink foh

:hhh: getting snuffed by tru life, making a video in ur undies in front of a kiddie pool

Wen he got shot and got snuffed

He tried to make it seem.like it was cool to.be a Victim

Like he was literally trying to play it off as if it made him a tuff guy

:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
It is what it is. Mase came outta left field wit the upset

nikkas gotta stop lettin rappers be their surrogate fathers and take the emotion out of it.

Muhfukkers bout to start a support group and shyt bouncing that stan-energy off each other and ignoring the obvious too insulate themselves from truth.

no dog in this fight.

:russ:

It's like when your nuts got it first strand of hair so you start talking slick to your pops, and pops worrying about other shyt like the white man fukkin with him at work, your momma mouth every night, keeping the roof over your head, and other stressful grown man shyt, and he let you slide, just looking at you like you crazy, so you think you the man now and pops soft so now you looking him in his eye and shyt, bumpin into him without saying sorry pops, and for weeks he let you slide because you his baby boy and he don't want his wife blaming him for killing her baby

Til that one day when he had enough of yo shyt and he snap, til that day when you said this is my mommas house not yours

And he said

What the fukk you said to me Lil nikka:damn:

And you get shook:whoa: then look at yo momma:mjcry:

And yo momma look at you :usure:

Then you father grab you and throw you against the wall and put a hole in your face that it almost took your whole face off:blessed:

Then start dropping them 5 ward bombs on you, beating yo ass for forgetting your place in life, that's what Mase did to Cam'ron

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Somebody asked me about it at the parade and I was with my kids, but that’s New York for you. So I put them on a plane, sent them back home and then was like “Daddy’s gonna handle this.”

This is still the coldest part of this whole thing to me.:wow:

Ma$e said 'fukk it!' and got his loved ones out of town, so they didn't get caught up in the bullshyt, then went after Cam on some 'Taken' shyt.:whew:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
:russ:

It's like when your nuts got it first strand of hair so you start talking slick to your pops, and pops worrying about other shyt like the white man fukkin with him at work, your momma mouth every night, keeping the roof over your head, and other stressful grown man shyt, and he let you slide, just looking at you like you crazy, so you think you the man now and pops soft so now you looking him in his eye and shyt, bumpin into him without saying sorry pops, and for weeks he let you slide because you his baby boy and he don't want his wife blaming him for killing her baby

Til that one day when he had enough of yo shyt and he snap, til that day when you said this is my mommas house not yours

And he said

What the fukk you said to me Lil nikka:damn:

And you get shook:whoa: then look at yo momma:mjcry:

And yo momma look at you :usure:

Then you father grab you and throw you against the wall and put a hole in your face that it almost took your whole face off:blessed:

Then start dropping them 5 ward bombs on you, beating yo ass for forgetting your place in life, that's what Mase did to Cam'ron
lol
this some HBO shyt right here

SunGod

All Star
Daps
I'm curious. I saw this in the comments

I want to know what is considered not dated in 2017 and we can see right now if rap is dead or not...because the Migos, Drake, Meek Mills, Future shyt..that isn't getting it done. They're getting ate up on the charts by Adele and Taylor Swift...a girl who is ultra frail looking and who has sex with some of the gayest looking white boys ever seen in public.
:mjlol: @ Ma$e's flow ever being outdated