Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Damn....Mase just lit Cam on fukkin FIRE....like that nikka is a blaze before our eyes in the wee hours of the morning :snoop:.....Cam fukked his own sister:scust:.......he got Mase tatted on him:dame:(in Harlem no less)......Mase popped either Beyoncé or Lil Kim wit no deal.....this was bestin ether (maybe).......happy holidays nikkas:blessed:, happy holidays:mjcry:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably like mase and cam equally. I would say the one thing mase has over cam (and a lot of artist) is the guy just sounds so polished. His stuff is always really put together. That’s the only way I can describe it. It’s like no wonder the guy blew up the way he did. He just sounds like a professional artist.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I probably like mase and cam equally. I would say the one thing mase has over cam (and a lot of artist) is the guy just sounds so polished. His stuff is always really put together. That’s the only way I can describe it. It’s like no wonder the guy blew up the way he did. He just sounds like a professional artist.
Mase the Better rapper , better mc
Cam just more funnier

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.

Yup...Cam = Raw talent...Ma$e = Naturally Polished

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They're honestly too old to be beefing like this, Mase shoulda dropped this 10 yrs ago.

Now it just makes him look petty.

Be a 40 yr old preacher and call n1ggas p*ssies brehs

edit:

Just listened and its lit tho

:ohhh:

still too late tho

:yeshrug:

2nd edit:

This sh1t is almost "Ether" caliber

:picard:
Not even a Mase fan....and it IS ether caliber....streets is talkin :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mase hurt your feelings through that cam diss :pachaha:, it hurts when one of your fav rapper gets killed on the mic :umad:.. It's over doggie that snippet was basura :camby:stop being biased and judge rap on RAP :ufdup:

ignore a nikka, duck'n a battle for thirteen years.
then, after he been served numerous times over the thirteen years.

try to make some bullshyt about judge this on rap.
where was you for all the numerous diss records thirteen years ago.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo son...this shyt got me dying..lmaoooo

cheer on the very nikka, who culturally put your region in the very place it is in right now.

then, thirteen years after the nikka been served over and over and exposed over and over.
try to discount what happened.

no wonder no one but a bboy like me respects the mecca.
while everyone else look at y'all as some culture thieves that fukked up your realm forever for supporting culture thieves.

stop sham'n.....
ny lost its power as the mecca cause of culture thief supporters like you.

nikkaz in ny cheering this ho ass nikka on, and he is directly the reason y'all at where y'all at right now, too.

just stop.....

how you nikkaz act,..i can't tell if you ny nikkaz ever gave a fukk about hiphop past the real bboys who fought for this shyt.

art barr