Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
side note that horrorcore style of rap really made cats feel comfortable in terms of whiling out on the mic and “crossing the line”. people forget that COTC were heavily influenced by it or contributed to it. that’s why Cam used to get so over the top with this diss tracks, was talking about incest etc.

if Cam brings that back this is going to be a real entertaining battle on wax. i always liked how horrorcore rappers or cats influenced by it did not give a fukk!

now a days people are too sensitive to appreciate the art of verbally decimating someone with no boundaries

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Mase used to be mad nice with it. stop bullshytting. i’m a huge Cam and Dipset stan but being a fan of Killa don’t mean we gotta front like Mase wasn’t nice as fukk with it.

4:47

Mase was my favorite rapper back when HW dropped.

But hes been trash for 15 years :heh:

2 trash cds after HW.

Welcome Back was so ass :scust:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
#uglygang with another Loss:mjcry:catching strays on black friday:mjcry:

this nikkas annotations my fukking god :dead: :dead: :dead:
DPalI6nVAAAmfYR.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i wouldn't care what happened,..
it is always forever fukk mase.
nikka been getting kicked around for a thirteen years on the mic with no substantial answer from a nikka internally and to weak to muster a real comeback back then.

i ain't giving this nikka of all nikkaz credit ever after thirteen years of finally mustering some strength to say sumfin.
i wish i would ever let a nikka say sumfin to me and he a toy nikka, and let years go by and not have handled and served that nikka in real response time for me to serve his ass.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
waiting on that fredricka cam comeback from the snippet on her ig, right now.

is it out yet?

art barr

"i ain't got a sister,..only sister i fukked't was, yours!:stopitslime:

freaky [or, blinky] just snuffed you.......

cam gon serve this clown on the counter again...
after we waited thirteen years for mase to say sumfin.
fukk mase.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When did Ma$e record this record?
It took me about an hour. I went in the studio on Thanksgiving. I went to the parade with my family and I was like, “Nah I can’t.” I don’t know if it was Hello Kitty or Charlie Brown or one of them, I just said “Nah, he can’t do that.”

Somebody asked me about it at the parade and I was with my kids, but that’s New York for you. So I put them on a plane, sent them back home and then was like “Daddy’s gonna handle this.”

:dead:

Imagining a grown ass black man tight as hell looking at a Hello Kitty float

"Nah, fukk that. I gotta body this muthafukka"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
side note that horrorcore style of rap really made cats feel comfortable in terms of whiling out on the mic and “crossing the line”. people forget that COTC were heavily influenced by it or contributed to it. that’s why Cam used to get so over the top with this diss tracks, was talking about incest etc.

if Cam brings that back this is going to be a real entertaining battle on wax. i always liked how horrorcore rappers or cats influenced by it did not give a fukk!

now a days people are too sensitive to appreciate the art of verbally decimating someone with no boundaries

being 730 on the mic was the only way to artistically get around the shackle of the cowboy edict back then to now.
i loved that direction and how it manipulated the entire cowboy edict culturally to give you an edge in content.
imo, as an emcee you gotta kinda show some restraint culturally here and there.
yet, you still need that illness factor bar to bar to let nikkaz know not to try it and that you will serve any goofie living for existing.

art barr