Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
i think everybody had the same initial reaction to this. this first time in years Mase did something and i didn’t say tf is betha doing outhere. i see that tension never dies off. he went in the bag, pandora box all that shyt. we all know Killa gonna response. they used all them pastor jokes in 05 shid.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
We all know he got money like this after big got shot. Cam lost out here

I told y'all Cam'ron was hurtin, Oracle is burnin that nikka soul that got Cam returning to his old Negro Shenanigans, dancing at rest stops playing wack ass snippets. Mase had the whole hip hop culture on fire everybody from Radio DJ's, Magazine writers, Emcees, Producers, A&R's, CEO's to Sports Casters was tweeting this shyt.

Cam knows he can't fukk with Betha on the Mic

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cam/Dipset stans can't wait to overrate this response:mjlol: "Only sister I fukked was yours:umad:" is exactly the type of bar I'd expect from Cam. The usual Cam isn't going to cut it here. Trying to come off charismatic, funny, and too cool for school won't work. Mase of all people sounded angry on a track. nikka was getting years worth of shyt off his chest. 4 minutes of straight spitting(delivered effortlessly), no hook, over an epic, damn near biblical beat. Cam needs to come with that same energy or it's a wrap:wow:
Exactly. Cam better take this seriously if I would assume he'd no longer be welcome on Harlem...:dame:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Just saw thread
Have nikkas been in denial
Talking like Cam can even put sentences together to match this
Let alone top it:jbhmm:

:pachaha:

Cam can't onamonapia his way outta this:jbhmm:

Can't out gangster him neither since
Mase with Black Migo Gang:jbhmm:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Mase was my favorite rapper back when HW dropped.

But hes been trash for 15 years :heh:

2 trash cds after HW.

Welcome Back was so ass :scust:

And Mase came out of hibernation and thoroughly decimated Cam:yeshrug: as someone who hasn't listened to Mase since 06 and been keeping up with Cam for a long time, it's simply the truth. Anybody that listened to The Program should notice the very clear decline in Cam's flow, meanwhile Mase sounds like he did in '96. People should know that you don't have to 100% like an artist to give them props