Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:whoo::dame:

Mase actually had some fiyyah on here,like he knew it twas prolly his last chance for relevance before tis time to return to that pulpit..

tis still Dipset Byrdgang all day,with Heatmakerz in tow Cam is prolly gonna scorch and end Betha..

i feel like i woke up in a time machine back to 2003-2004 or sumfin..:bryan:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
MANE....Cam (jones you next) been poking mase and taking lil shots at dude for YEARS...I aint even mad at mase for this one and he came at cam on some camron merciless vicious type shyt...

The timing of the joint is cold too given the hype with the new dipset single...I hope this shyt wakes cam the fukk up....:wow:

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waiting on that fredricka cam comeback from the snippet on her ig, right now.

is it out yet?

art barr

"i ain't got a sister,..only sister i fukked't was, yours!:stopitslime:

freaky [or, blinky] just snuffed you.......

cam gon serve this clown on the counter again...
after we waited thirteen years for mase to say sumfin.
fukk mase.

Mase hurt your feelings through that cam diss :pachaha:, it hurts when one of your fav rapper gets killed on the mic :umad:.. It's over doggie that snippet was basura :camby:stop being biased and judge rap on RAP :ufdup:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Cam/Dipset stans can't wait to overrate this response:mjlol: "Only sister I fukked was yours:umad:" is exactly the type of bar I'd expect from Cam. The usual Cam isn't going to cut it here. Trying to come off charismatic, funny, and too cool for school won't work. Mase of all people sounded angry on a track. nikka was getting years worth of shyt off his chest. 4 minutes of straight spitting(delivered effortlessly), no hook, over an epic, damn near biblical beat. Cam needs to come with that same energy or it's a wrap:wow: