Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dahell:

Cam looks like he doesn't have a worry in the world :umad:
You're right. Cam fans all giddy in two different threads..He got a sister line in there as expected...lol. We'll see where his head is at for a song instead of some little snippet.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
mase is more than likely done with dat nikka lol
he said what he had to say
and cam's diss wont have the same effect
shyt Cam just dropped an entire mixtape that nobody cared about as much as this

Now I’m not gonna go on a limb and say cam can’t win. But cam can’t win with the general public. General public not gonna give two fukks by the time the full diss drops. And cam was never selling like mase, therefore he won’t have the same publicity behind it.

But I fully expect us hip hop heads to pay attention. And that’s where I hope this shyt goes all the way in from both sides

Got it feeling like 98 again. fukk this soft shyt. :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
shyt Cam just dropped an entire mixtape that nobody cared about as much as this

Now I’m not gonna go on a limb and say cam can’t win. But cam can’t win with the general public. General public not gonna give two fukks by the time the full diss drops. And cam was never selling like mase, therefore he won’t have the same publicity behind it.

But I fully expect us hip hop heads to pay attention. And that’s where I hope this shyt goes all the way in from both sides

Got it feeling like 98 again. fukk this soft shyt. :blessed:
In everyone's defense, Cam's latest mixtape is trash

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
A phantom diss comes up & all of a sudden it’s “I always liked Mase better” & “Mase run Harlem” :mjlol:

Cam bout to murder this clown.
Dipset over everything
Mase always get love in the booth...there's been numerous threads paying tribute to his style of rapping and lyrical ability.

I'm a Cam fan myself and I've said he's had the better career and better discrography but when it comes to natural talent and ability, Cam can't hold a candle to Mase.

Especially in 2017....rap game is so wide open now with mumble rappers having reigns shorter than leprechauns that Mase can easily comeback and have a monster run but I dont think he cares to take that crown.