Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn, Ma$e put down the bible for a sec and went in the booth to talk to Cam like that? Sheesh.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase really has to stop bullying the Dips on records..that g unit tape was fire as well I remember..

Where Jim jones at?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
75LHQFJ.gif

As a Nas Stan delegate I just wanna enter the function and dap my brothers in the Hov Stan delegation. This nikka Cam been a cornball for well over a decade now, hasn't made any decent music in ages, and all this makes me appreciate the fact that for all our differences in the past at least we rallied around SOLID, stand up legends. This dude was jealous of both our mans (pause) at one point, released various petty and pathetic disses/comments/interviews but look where he is now: getting ethered by a booty munching ex-pastor during Thanksgiving weekend.

:wow:

Carpet cape wearing, buck tooth having, jealous ass fukkboy who love the attention, Queens and Brooklyn run you nikkas ask Russell Simmons

:russ:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
75LHQFJ.gif

As a Nas Stan delegate I just wanna enter the function and dap my brothers in the Hov Stan delegation. This nikka Cam been a cornball for well over a decade now, hasn't made any decent music in ages, and all this makes me appreciate the fact that for all our differences in the past at least we rallied around SOLID, stand up legends. This dude was jealous of both our mans (pause) at one point, released various petty and pathetic disses/comments/interviews but look where he is now: getting ethered by a booty munching ex-pastor during Thanksgiving weekend.

Carpet cape wearing, buck tooth having, jealous ass fukkboy who love the attention, Queens and Brooklyn run you nikkas ask Russell Simmons

:gucci: nas started the beef and came at cam for no reason

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
@FreshAIG

Jadakiss catching strays

"People hold Jadakiss up there as one of the greats. It’s just my path didn’t request me to be that lyrical. I was a lot better lookin' so I didn’t have to be a dirty artist."

:russ:
yo is this a real quote?

NY rappers are funny as fukk. :laff:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mase is such a wierdo, but the flow and bars are still there. Mase was legit my favorite rapper, him and Jay in like 98.

I know Mase is just responding to Cam's shots on "It's Killa", but this is near 20 years late for both parties. This should have happened in 2002-2004. I'm 32, these dudes are 40 plus, it's too late for all this.

IS THAT YOU BETHA?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
:picard: Damn that shyt was vulgar

On a side note Ma$e voice lowkey remind me of The Jacka, never noticed that shyt before :ohhh: