A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ain't bout songs that make u dance on ur feet and get a groove to

This battle rap nikka, FOH talking bout "Songs"

I bet ur upset there's no hook n chorus

:camby:
Wtf are you talking about? Please point to when I said it needed a hook or I wanted something to dance to. Stop making shyt up. I bet I'm a bigger battle rap fan than you. I watch Smack URL, and I been fukking with battle records since LL made Jack the Ripper. fukk outta here. Because I been fukking with battle rap for so long, is the reason I think this shyt is average at best.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
this nikkas annotations my fukking god :dead: :dead: :dead:
DPalI6nVAAAmfYR.jpg
@spliz vindication for that DMX thread breh :youngsabo:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Cam will rehash Mase's fake instagram fans when they purged that shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
75LHQFJ.gif

As a Nas Stan delegate I just wanna enter the function and dap my brothers in the Hov Stan delegation. This nikka Cam been a cornball for well over a decade now, hasn't made any decent music in ages, and all this makes me appreciate the fact that for all our differences in the past at least we rallied around SOLID, stand up legends. This dude was jealous of both our mans (pause) at one point, released various petty and pathetic disses/comments/interviews but look where he is now: getting ethered by a booty munching ex-pastor during Thanksgiving weekend.

:wow:

Carpet cape wearing, buck tooth having, jealous ass fukkboy who love the attention, Queens and Brooklyn run you nikkas ask Russell Simmons
:wow: