#HandsomeGang :blessed:
aka #TooPretty :banderas:
aka #YouUglynikkasGottaWorkExtraHardForRecognition:umad:

Cam used to be a dusthead so is believable

He even made a song sayin about fukkin his aunt on his first album

:ohhh::mjlol:

I mean, she did have a fat ass & thin chest :ld:

When did Ma$e record this record?
It took me about an hour. I went in the studio on Thanksgiving. I went to the parade with my family and I was like, “Nah I can’t.” I don’t know if it was Hello Kitty or Charlie Brown or one of them, I just said “Nah, he can’t do that.”

Somebody asked me about it at the parade and I was with my kids, but that’s New York for you. So I put them on a plane, sent them back home and then was like “Daddy’s gonna handle this.”

:dead:

:whew:

fair enough...who was it then? charli or just some off brand hoe?.............

but i guess in this track he's talking about fuccin kim? :dwillhuh:

some regular Harlem chick named Arion.

she was dating someone in the roc crew but she couldn't resist Betha swag. Jigga took it upon himself to throw shots at Betha because of it & that's how it all started.

this is her

I wasn't shocked to see some of the youngin's think he's talking about Beyonce wit the King of Rap line? Went over their heads. No it was a subliminal about Lil' Kim. Ma$e and Kim supposedly messed around in the past but never made a huge thing about it. There were rumors it happen also Ma$e and Cam worked on "Crush on You" as well. This whole situation is kinda sad since they were all a group with Children of the Corn (Big L, Ma$e and Cam). The only thing I'll say and I got a lot love for Cam, always will. But he has been riding Ma$e with the subliminals and disses for over a decade and Ma$e hasn't said much outside of a few interviews. You can tell Ma$e was frustrated with this diss. He let everything out. If we are being honest, Ma$e did birth some styles and is very influential.

Also people forget, once Biggie died, Ma$e....Not NaS or Jay was the Biggest Rapper in New York but he dropped the ball on "Double Up" being a hard album like he promised (It had bangers though). But the way Biggie was setting him up to be #2 by putting him on "Mo money" and Diddy also giving him the big features (Shocked Ma$e wasn't on Benji's too, he sounded dope over the beat with the freestyle) Ma$e was in position to run the game but again he dropped the ball. Cam has made a great career for himself as well but people can't say Ma$e is doing this out of blue, obviously he hasn't been happy with Cam's recent social media stories. Cam has again been riding him for a while. Since I'm a fan of both, this is unfortunate. But it seems like Big Brother is putting Little brother in place. Cam will definitely respond but if anything I think the two need to have a real conversation and solve this. It feels like they still haven't solved their differences since Ma$e was a no show for the "Horse and Carriage" Video after being in the "357" video. But Ma$e doing a full blow diss record is clear he was at a breaking point with this.

1fbff3b6491bf1eead86b04c3e05c52c--rap-magazine-covers.jpg

(Ma$e promised fans he would return to his Murda style on his album "Double Up" in this Source Magazine)

DGEYoC7XUAA4of8.jpg

(There were rumors about Ma$e and Kim even back in High School, all Ma$e did was confirm it)
:Shaqcreep:

so adorable, look at that smile. :cutethug:

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Tax know you as the nikka that snitched on the Roc.
D.C. crips only know you the nikka they shot
OG nikkas don’t have no history with you on the block
And everybody seen the footage I got
Ever since 10 you was a thirsty nikka
I ain’t gone talk about the time you fukkedd your sister
In 2002 you lost 50 pounds, ulcers in your liver
And now you tryna sell nikkas liquor, nikka
You always play the sucker part
Where was all that Rico s--t when you left Jim in Rucker Park?.

I dont give a damn mase went all the way in.
People get it twisted because he made all them tunes for the ladies in them shiny suits but the kids got bars.
nikkaz done started something should have told you that.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Mase is such a wierdo, but the flow and bars are still there. Mase was legit my favorite rapper, him and Jay in like 98.

I know Mase is just responding to Cam's shots on "It's Killa", but this is near 20 years late for both parties. This should have happened in 2002-2004. I'm 32, these dudes are 40 plus, it's too late for all this.

IS THAT YOU BETHA?
So you saying Cam can shyt on Mase till he wants to stop but if Mase defends himself it’s too late? The coli.com logic at its finest.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
im not counting out the man who made gotta love it and curtis, mind you he dropped curtis a day after 50 dropped the funeral and this was in 07 so he better come back soon:mjcry:

idk what to expect from a killa diss track in 2017 tho:mjcry: im scared brehs:mjcry:
gonna be some garbage hoarse voiced shyt with no mix on it as usual

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All good breh. That line and song from Kells/BIG always stayed with me. Classic joint.
I play The Biggie/R Kelly fukking u tonight on weekends...all the time. I know I kind of harass that Dominican brat over her stanning of R Kelly and bringing up his Pedo shyt but I do like that song, Sadie, Summer Bunnies, and For You.