Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol: Jay-Z was not the king of rap when Mase was coming up, unsigned. He's probably talking about BIG

I wasn't shocked to see some of the youngin's think he's talking about Beyonce wit the King of Rap line? Went over their heads. No it was a subliminal about Lil' Kim. Ma$e and Kim supposedly messed around in the past but never made a huge thing about it. There were rumors it happen also Ma$e and Cam worked on "Crush on You" as well. This whole situation is kinda sad since they were all a group with Children of the Corn (Big L, Ma$e and Cam). The only thing I'll say and I got a lot love for Cam, always will. But he has been riding Ma$e with the subliminals and disses for over a decade and Ma$e hasn't said much outside of a few interviews. You can tell Ma$e was frustrated with this diss. He let everything out. If we are being honest, Ma$e did birth some styles and is very influential.

Also people forget, once Biggie died, Ma$e....Not NaS or Jay was the Biggest Rapper in New York but he dropped the ball on "Double Up" being a hard album like he promised (It had bangers though). But the way Biggie was setting him up to be #2 by putting him on "Mo money" and Diddy also giving him the big features (Shocked Ma$e wasn't on Benji's too, he sounded dope over the beat with the freestyle) Ma$e was in position to run the game but again he dropped the ball. Cam has made a great career for himself as well but people can't say Ma$e is doing this out of blue, obviously he hasn't been happy with Cam's recent social media stories. Cam has again been riding him for a while. Since I'm a fan of both, this is unfortunate. But it seems like Big Brother is putting Little brother in place. Cam will definitely respond but if anything I think the two need to have a real conversation and solve this. It feels like they still haven't solved their differences since Ma$e was a no show for the "Horse and Carriage" Video after being in the "357" video. But Ma$e doing a full blow diss record is clear he was at a breaking point with this.

1fbff3b6491bf1eead86b04c3e05c52c--rap-magazine-covers.jpg

(Ma$e promised fans he would return to his Murda style on his album "Double Up" in this Source Magazine)

DGEYoC7XUAA4of8.jpg

(There were rumors about Ma$e and Kim even back in High School, all Ma$e did was confirm it)