Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
But we have more footage of Dipset taking Ls than Mase. This younger generation is all about YouTube and cameras.

It will be camrons word vs YouTube footage of cam catching the light feet at the Rucker, true life documenting how he punked the whole Dipset etc.
Camron small ass pool, not to mention all of Dipset other Ls like London, Jim Jones getting punked etc.

You are right about one thing. I forgot about the tranny shyt Mase got caught up with. That’s some ammo. Other than that....
its really not that deep, it comes down to whos gonna make a harder hitting and entertaining diss, period:mjlol:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is why im annoyed by rap....because we all know cam is going to be extremely disrespectful. but when he does, they gonna say hes a bully, its the same shyt they did to jim, but fukk it cam go in, if he dies he dies.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As someone from Harlem, the "jealous" narrative doesn't work imo. "Dipset" was huge in and outside of Harlem, "Harlem World" was not.
Who did Mase put in position to succeed? Where is Cardan?

Mase is funnystyle, it is what it is. Cam should have been stopped talking about Mase's ways though, he just didn't think Mase would clap back.
The bolded Is a fukking lie. Harlem World sold 5 million worldwide and Mase was everywhere in the late 90s. Dipset didn’t get hot until the 2000s and even then they couldn’t sell what Harlem World did. Also it was the style of Dipset as a whole, not Cam by himself. Juelz and even Jimmy are just as responsible for making Dipset as influential as they were with the blood shyt and tight clothing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What in the motherfukk!?! :picard:

The vulgarity of these bars. :mybadrkkko:

Mother of god! :whew:

Murda Ma$e ate my man Killa for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with this shyt. :rusevugh:
Heel Mase HEEEEEL!! :damn:

This may be the saddest diss track in hiphop history. Thats how we doin childhood friends? :huhldup:

Cam like
:snoop: i shoulda never told this nikka i fukked my sister....

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Jesus Cam kill yourself