Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This song is exactly why the world was shocked and angry when Mase retired. Not only did he have the radio on smash, but he was killing those bars on some street shyt too. Dude held his own on tracks with biggie and the lox and was still writing corny shyt for puff and hisself

Murda Ma$e was never a joke

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao context should have told you I'm talking about the crew "Harlem World".
We all know Mase's first album was huge. But what happened after that?

I won't even entertain this back and forth any further, y'all don't even remember Mase tried to put out a rap group.
Mase retired after that and Harlem World has a gold album. The same amount Dipset sold off their first but it was a double album so it
counted as plat. I’m actually enough to remember both Mase and Dipset at their peaks. Dipset was by far more popular as a trend just like most mid 2000 music.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mase fucced beyonce or is talking about foxy in '96?

You nyggas have to think.
You really think an unsigned Mase was smashing an underage Beyonce that no one had ever heard of in the mid 90s?:mjlol:She would have been an unknown teen in Houston at the time.

You have to look at the context. A young, unsigned guy smashing the King of Rap's girl at that time. He was most likely referring to Biggie being the King of Rap at that time. Either Kim or Charli

Also, I don't think Mase would ever consider Jay-Z the king of rap. He definitely wasn't in the mid 90s.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Like this generation cares about that. Most of what Mase said can be backed up by a simple youtube search. It’s also about narrative. Mase finally going back to get some respek on his name is a big one. Just like Drake finally rap battling and defeating a street rapper when everybody considered drake soft. Or nas coming back and surprisingly ethering jay.
the only thing that can be backed up with footage is rucker park video that everyone already knows about even more so than the "mase getting ran out of harlem" story

the biggest thing people walked away from this track reacting to was mase saying "cam fukked his sister" and theres no proof to back that up, nikkas dont give a fukk about "proof" as long as the song and diss is fire

all cam has to do is make a fire track and people will clown mase just as hard regardless of if they can go on youtube and see footage of whatever cams talking about, its not that deep youll see:mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jay caught a stray bullet :mjlol:

Murda Mase ain't done with Jay yet:blessed:

Bey feet like hammer time gave it up to Mase and Nas:leon:

Mase restored the feelings in New York:wow:

When he was unsigned, Destiny child wasn’t even signed themselves and nowhere near Bad boy at the time. I don’t think so I doubt it’s jay unless he just threw the unsigned part in there. Probaly lil kim. She always called herself biggies bytch

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing that can be backed up with footage is rucker park video that everyone already knows about even more so than the "mase getting ran out of harlem" story

the biggest thing people walked away from this track reacting to was mase saying "cam fukked his sister" and theres no proof to back that up, nikkas dont give a fukk about "proof" as long as the song and diss is fire

all cam has to do is make a fire track and people will clown mase just as hard regardless of if they can go on youtube and see footage of whatever cams talking about, its not that deep youll see:mjlol:

cam is way more creative than mase, and has just as much dirt, and is way more successful, and doesnt really need rap to live unlike the rest of dipset....if cams sole focus is to disrespectfully end mase, he will do just that, and make a catchphrase out of that shyt...this is what cam does...people dont understand this the worst thing mase could have done.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
"Where was all that Rico sh*t when you left Jim in Rucka park ?"

Mase got Killa like
surfnazismustdiemommakickinbutt.gif