Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your incestuous leader just got spanked by a pastor and your crew consists of a nikka that signed to the nikka that got you shot in DC, and a crack head tawmbout choo choo trains.

inappropriate-laughing-ranks-high-on-the-creepiness-scale.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
But he already went into enough detail already even dissed Mase on radio with Jim Jones already went into detail

Unless Mase got caught fukking men or some crazy shyt I don’t see much from a cam response. Nobody care about mase being p*ssy and running out of Harlem to seek god. We know that already and cam said it 7473839383 times.

There’s also a lot of stuff about camron the younger generation don’t know either. Getting punched by true life
Running out of the Rucker
Getting slapped by crips.
Dipset taking Ls is a New York past time so everything cam can say about Mase, Mase can say about him.

I don’t see where cam has any space. He dissed this nikka for 10-15 years and everybody has name dropped Mase at some point. Even fat joe mentioned Mase on New York. Nothing you can say that hasn’t been said unless you got some deep shyt but as hard as he went at Mase before, I’m sure he used most of that ammo. You don’t diss a nikka for 10-15 years and still keep the explosive information secret unless it makes you look bad too

well you can assume what info cam has or doesnt have but only cam knows and I guess we'll find out soon, either way at the end of the day even if he repeated what he already said, just like the new generation doesnt know about the L's cam took, they dont know about the L's mase took either so its fair game to bring them back up

and if I recall mase DID get caught doing something suspect in the past

Mase Caught With A Transvestite?

Daps
Based off Mase annotations Cam really did smash his sister :scust::scust:
Back story on Hud death? I asked once I won’t ask again

And I find it hard to believe some one would make an outrageous claim that you smashed your own sister unless you really did :scust:

This an L for Cam. Too many vulgar bars. Even if he comes back strong, it’s still an L, because it’s Ma$e , he been out the game , Cam won’t have the element of surprise like Ma$e has

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he wants to be recognized as the top talent from Harlem when it was Mase who was legitimately on top. He was everywhere. No one even heard of Cam until that Horse and Carriage shyt..Mase blessed this kid and he tried to act like he was the Bo$$ of Harlem. I never thought he could outrap Mase..I thought Cam was a funny guy at times..that was it.

As someone from Harlem, the "jealous" narrative doesn't work imo. "Dipset" was huge in and outside of Harlem, "Harlem World" was not.
Who did Mase put in position to succeed? Where is Cardan?

Mase is funnystyle, it is what it is. Cam should have been stopped talking about Mase's ways though, he just didn't think Mase would clap back.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
well you can assume what info cam has or doesnt have but only cam knows and I guess we'll find out soon, either way at the end of the day even if he repeated what he already said, just like the new generation doesnt know about the L's cam took, they dont know about the L's mase took either so its fair game to bring them back up

and if I recall mase DID get caught doing something suspect in the past

Mase Caught With A Transvestite?

But we have more footage of Dipset taking Ls than Mase. This younger generation is all about YouTube and cameras.

It will be camrons word vs YouTube footage of cam catching the light feet at the Rucker, true life documenting how he punked the whole Dipset etc.
Camron small ass pool, not to mention all of Dipset other Ls like London, Jim Jones getting punked etc.

You are right about one thing. I forgot about the tranny shyt Mase got caught up with. That’s some ammo. Other than that....