Betha :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why has Cam been obsessed with Mase for 20 years tho?
Because he wants to be recognized as the top talent from Harlem when it was Mase who was legitimately on top. He was everywhere. No one even heard of Cam until that Horse and Carriage shyt..Mase blessed this kid and he tried to act like he was the Bo$$ of Harlem. I never thought he could outrap Mase..I thought Cam was a funny guy at times..that was it.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Got damn with the hell did Cam'ron do to piss of Mase. Homie sounding like Murda Mase back in 95.
Cam couldnt keep Mase name outta his mouth. Mase finally said fukk it...and clapped back with a vengeance.:manny:

The Huddy shyt is what makes this beef next level....shyt could get real ugly and Cam already had beef with Mase on that end because he didn't come to his funeral.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im sure he can go into more detail about why he ran outta harlem and just be his usual disrespectful self

besides, even if he repeats the info he said before its not like its common knowledge to the general public social media era that didnt grow up on dipset mixtapes so itll still go over fine and cause a reaction, but id like to believe he still has dirt on him he hasnt talked about

and I dont even think cam has a sister, that has to be about charli baltimore.. his explanation for that line on rapgenius was vague as hell

But he already went into enough detail already and even got at Mase on radio with Jim Jones

Unless Mase got caught fukking men or some crazy shyt I don’t see much from a cam response. Nobody care about mase being p*ssy and running out of Harlem to seek god. We know that already and cam said it 7473839383 times.

There’s also a lot of stuff about camron the younger generation don’t know either. Getting punched by true life
Running out of the Rucker
Getting slapped by crips.
Dipset taking Ls is a New York past time so everything cam can say about Mase, Mase can say about him. We have more footage of Dipset getting punked than mase

I don’t see where cam has any space. He dissed this nikka for 10-15 years and everybody has name dropped Mase at some point. Even fat joe mentioned Mase on New York. Nothing you can say that hasn’t been said unless you got some deep shyt but as hard as he went at Mase before, I’m sure he used most of that ammo. You don’t diss a nikka for 10-15 years and still keep the explosive information secret unless it makes you look bad too

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
that was a long time ago. Cam isn’t the same and his more iconic diss, You Gotta Love it was so good not only for the lyrics and Max Bs hook but because his charisma. Cam does not have 1/5th of the charisma he had back then and his voice is :flabbynsick:

come on man, i wish us Cam fans would stop this denial shyt. Cam is no where near as nice as he used to be and the music isn’t very good. he shows glimpses here and there but he fell off. it happens. he still a legend and my fav rapper though
I refuse to accept that. He still got it....just wait :mjcry:

Man..."ever since 10, you was a thirsty nikka"

He aint know no damn Charli Baltimore at 10 :mjcry:
Giving Cam my energy he is not going down like this :mjcry:
tumblr_o3ndr6LfM91uuj1vto1_500.gif