Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i can't blame him. he's been silent outside of a few weak subs when he went to G-Unit while dipset has been using mase's name as a punchline for years. as hard as mase went, i can't help but think this was a mistake

giphy.webp

cam used some ammo in 04, and if this was 06 we'd already have JR writer, hell rell, and 40 cal diss responses :wow: but i can't bet against killa

didn't cam call out mase for not even going to Hud 6's funeral and now these lines :francis: and for mase to wait until 2017 to respond

giphy.webp
Cam fans are heated:laugh:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im not counting out the man who made gotta love it and curtis, mind you he dropped curtis a day after 50 dropped the funeral and this was in 07 so he better come back soon:mjcry:

idk what to expect from a killa diss track in 2017 tho:mjcry: im scared brehs:mjcry:

What is cam going to say that he hasn’t said already?

mase has the advantage. Cam probably used most of his ammo on Mase (:dame:) years ago. Mase brought up some new shyt(cam sister) while perfectly and smoothly rehashing old shyt. What can cam come back with that he didn’t say already? He even dissed Mase at the end of gotta love it, which was a jay diss. You diss a nikka for 10-15 years and eventually you going to run out of shyt to say, even if you keep some stuff hidden. Mase bringing up old shyt will be a little more affective cause nobody never went at cam like that. Mase at one point was a hip hop punchline so we know most of his stuff. It’s like drake calling himself a singing nikka on back to back. What could you say that we don’t already know as a comeback? Mase ran out of Harlem, became a preacher blah blah blah we know that

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What is cam going to say that he hasn’t said already?

mase has the advantage. Cam probably used most of his ammo on Mase (:dame:) years ago. Mase brought up some new shyt(cam sister) while perfectly and smoothly rehashing old shyt. What can cam come back with that he didn’t say already? He even dissed Mase at the end of gotta love it, which was a jay diss.
im sure he can go into more detail about why he ran outta harlem and just be his usual disrespectful self

besides, even if he repeats the info he said before its not like its common knowledge to the general public social media era that didnt grow up on dipset mixtapes so itll still go over fine and cause a reaction, but id like to believe he still has dirt on him he hasnt talked about

and I dont even think cam has a sister, that has to be about charli baltimore.. his explanation for that line on rapgenius was vague as hell