"Luxury is in their DNA at this point" Kevin Costner estranged wife asks for $160,000 a month child support

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No he didn’t either. They both most likely married for superficial reasons yet you only want the man to “pay up” (to the tune of 160k a month at that)….
Obviously she doesn’t need and isn’t getting $160k /month :comeon:

They just throw those numbers out there so she can land somewhere in the middle.

But her “paying up” was having the kids and now exiting the relationship at a point where she most likely will not be able to find another provider; yea he has to cash her out. She has to live! Luxury is in their DNA!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Been following this case. She cheated on him and then divorced him

That's why the judge hasn't been trying to hear her. She signed that prenup and the judge is like you made your bed... :yeshrug:
I sincerely didn’t know that.

Silly move.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like a lot. But if his youngest is 13, that's 60 months until the youngest turns 18.

60X 160,000 is around 10M. He's worth 400M allegedly according to this thread. I mean I'm sure it stings. But it's like 2.5% of his networth if the 400M is correct.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Even the 69.000 a month child support payment is ridiculous. Most people don't make that much in a year.

Facts.

This lazy bítch is trying the Shaniqua Thompkins strategy and the judge gave her the white version of what Shaniqua got.

For $69k a month I would personally go out and buy what these kids allegedly need. No WAY I’m partying ways with bread like that to someone who wasn’t with me shooting in the gym.

Unless this bítch put up some bread in the past to be a producer on one of his flicks then what exactly does she believe she deserves

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like a lot. But if his youngest is 13, that's 60 months until the youngest turns 18.

60X 160,000 is around 10M. He's worth 400M allegedly according to this thread. I mean I'm sure it stings. But it's like 2.5% of his networth if the 400M is correct.
The question isn't what percentage of his net worth is she asking for. The question is, what the fukk would his kids need that much money for? They're kids. Does she feed them caviar and kobe steaks for breakfast before sending them to school in a private jet?
Obviously she doesn’t need and isn’t getting $160k /month :comeon:

They just throw those numbers out there so she can land somewhere in the middle.

But her “paying up” was having the kids and now exiting the relationship at a point where she most likely will not be able to find another provider; yea he has to cash her out. She has to live! Luxury is in their DNA!
She cheated, she filed for divorce. Her having the kids was not "paying up" and as his lawyers rightfully pointed out, child support is not spousal support. The notion that just because someone married a rich person, they are entitled to continue to live a rich persons lifestyle when the relationship fails is ridiculous.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For the people who haven't been following the story, the increase request in child support was just a workaround for the fact that the prenup she is more than likely not getting thrown out in court. If it wasn't obvious as to what she was trying to do based on their current court battles, then she more than likely would have had a valid argument.

She should have just taken the $1.5 million the prenup offered her and called it done as she's going to end up having to pay it back and then some.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Whatever. He’s literally doing the Hollywood thing and “trading her in” for someone younger. Pay up.
He done that to his first wife and he's done it again. It is what it is.

:manny:

She doesn't need 2 million a year to raise them kids tho.

Edit: She cheated and divorced him. Nah, take the prenuptial agreement settlement and live within your means

Last edited: