Luther Season 4 thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
No idea why the BBC just don't extend it to around 4 episodes. But knowing what they did with Sherlock, it could get quite repetitive

Seaon 4 kinda sucked. shyt didn't even make any sense really. But Megan is fukking smoking hot

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of all the years I've been watching this show my number one question is always "Do none of these nikkas in London have any hands?"

Apparently nobody can deal with sloppy stabbing from old cacs

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Of all the years I've been watching this show my number one question is always "Do none of these nikkas in London have any hands?"

Apparently nobody can deal with sloppy stabbing from old cacs

Yeah the few characters in this fictional show are a good representation of all the millions of people in this city.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Meant to comment on the second ep a couple days ago.

I can't ever really complain too much over getting more "Luther", but....

Killed Alice off screen? :camby:

Didn't even resolve who killed Alice? :camby:

Ended on a cliff hanger with that new chick? :camby:

It's like....c'mon son. I know UK shows like to run short but god damn. This was the best possible argument for UK shows needing more eps.

Fred.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Meant to comment on the second ep a couple days ago.

I can't ever really complain too much over getting more "Luther", but....

Killed Alice off screen? :camby:

Didn't even resolve who killed Alice? :camby:

Ended on a cliff hanger with that new chick? :camby:

It's like....c'mon son. I know UK shows like to run short but god damn. This was the best possible argument for UK shows needing more eps.

Fred.

They really robbed us with Alice being killed off season. Like we said, we know The Affair is on and popping, but they could have gave a 5 minute death scene that would have taken about a day to shoot. Now if she really did fake her own death, shyt will be TOOOOO over the top and unrealistic.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Mixed feelings about this. Been on this Luther journey for 5 years now and felt :blessed: to have this show, but while the main villain was compelling as usual, the more important subplot of Luther's exit strategy derailed by Alice's death just didn't have the type of closure to the series I would've liked.

As far as his personal life, season 3 with the death of Ripley, those cops trying to take him down b/c of all the shyt from past seasons, and the final confrontation on the rooftop with Alice and his other love interest, felt more like an appropriate ending to the series. Like he had reached his mountain top and there was no where else to go with his development. So season 4 ending the way it did felt a bit like a step backwards, esp with the knowledge that this may be it for the series, if they don't end up doing a movie or something.

Still, doesn't change that this was the show I looked forward to the most for the past 5 years. Still remember when i stumbled upon this show, Attack the Block and Misfits back in 2012, thanks to brehs in this forum. Black British Excellence :mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
any link to the episode that dropped this week? :francis:

have only watched 2 episodes (uk version) need that episode 3 link:mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I've only seen episode 1 and 2 from the UK version, where the fukk can i watch episode 3 brehs? :mindblown: