Luther Season 4 thread

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just finished the second episode. It wasn't bad, but this definitely should have been 4 episodes, or at least 3. There was too much information packed into 2 hours.

I'm mad they actually killed off Alice. Luther is that nikka but his dynamic with Alice was my favorite part of the show. Sad to see her go.

We need more episodes to wrap up the storyline with that Megan chick. It would be pretty fukked up if they just end it without resolving that storyline.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished it. 2 episodes was not nearly enough. This didn't live up to previous Luther seasons. shyt was almost trash. 6/10.

They better make a movie or at least a longer season next time. This was certainly not enough. Can't believe I was looking forward to this for a month. I'm disappointed :mjcry:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Just finished it. 2 episodes was not nearly enough. This didn't live up to previous Luther seasons. shyt was almost trash. 6/10.

They better make a movie or at least a longer season next time. This was certainly not enough. Can't believe I was looking forward to this for a month. I'm disappointed :mjcry:
:ld:I agree, this was nothing special. When Luther uncovered the Volvo and put on the Charcoal sports coat, you would have thought Batman came out of retirement to fight Superman but he really wasn't needed for this random serial killer case that he's solved atleast 4 times already in the series. And with all the investigations he's going through previously, how in the world is he allowed to walk back into the police station like nothing happened. I thought he was still in trouble at the end of last season which i why he and Alice left.