Luther Season 4 thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching it all. I don't know how you guys haven't seen it all. They aired the entire thing on BBC America :patrice:

I was dying at Luther kicking everybody's ass. Luther took out this dude's entire gang & his bytch ass son :laff:

Ygrette did a good job, but she's no Ripley :mjcry:

I was looking for the "YOU KNOW NOOOOTHUN, JOHN LUTHER" but it never came :heh:

Not sure how I feel about this new chick replacing Alice too. I felt like there was a lot going on over the 2.5 hours and wish it was spread out more. It was still good though. I hope they continue the series onwards because they definitely left it open.

Just finished watching it, I thought the coli would have seen this by now.

Can't believe that Megan chick got to Alice :sadcam:, especially since she was about to run away together with Luther. All because of some case he couldn't close as a young detective :wow:. The main killer was alright, not as memorable as some in seasons past. Glad Ygritte got to take him out :ehh:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just finished watching it, I thought the coli would have seen this by now.

Can't believe that Megan chick got to Alice :sadcam:, especially since she was about to run away together with Luther. All because of some case he couldn't close as a young detective :wow:. The main killer was alright, not as memorable as some in seasons past. Glad Ygritte got to take him out :ehh:

Watch Olly come through next season and kill Ygrette (again) for popping off his dad (again) :lolbron:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We should get episode two this afternoon sometime (if the UK scenes are on the ball). Can't wait to watch this in full (still haven't watched the first episode...been saving it up to watch all at once).

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Tell me this new chick didn't get Alice brehs :damn:, tell me she didn't :mjcry:

It was a good ep, but I felt like it should have been 3 actual episodes to space some of the stuff out. Especially with the new girl and mob boss.