Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Daps

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
dealing with enough of this shyt on tumblr
they claim every black man hates black women
or all black men like light skin women
or all black men only date white women

is it dame dumby or dame diddy chicks is mad cause they aint getting chose thats all i could narrow it down to
What is Tumblr?

Post a link.

I've been hearing about this site for a long time..

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Booksnrain where oh where is the black female c00n starter kit that you said was coming soon? You were quick to make one for black men but its taking you a long time to make one for women? Surely you're not like the other females here who call out black men but seem to go quiet when it comes to addressing your own girls :mjpls:

Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

@marcuz @Fonsworth :sas2:
@Booksnrain is slacking on the female version but she did come in here calling out LSA and it's bullshyt :manny:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
This has nothing to do with White & or other men.

Me not welcoming David Banner's comments with open arms has NOTHING to do with non-black men.

Some of you set the bar so low it's pathetic.You want me to praise a man for suggesting that women should be protected?I should applaud him for doing something that should come natural to men?Y'all want to be rewarded for things that you're SUPPOSED to be doing? :what:

A Black man who doesn't disrespect Black women is damn near golden to many Black Women.They view that Black man as a token.& If you don't see how sad and pathetic that is, then you're a lost cause.
1. I don't know who David Banner is
2. I know plenty of black men who don't disrespect black women. It's not rare nor is it "special".
3. I'm convinced that you just dislike black men in general due to a traumatic experience (a black guy gave you an STD, Dad was never around or abandoned you,you've been pump and dumped by black guys,you were molested or abused by a black guy at a young age).

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Just one big circle of finger pointing, no one wants to sit down and dialouge, noone wonders what exactly happened to us between 1980 to now? Oh thats right if you bring that up, your just making excuses and living in the past...

I believe some of it, if not most cases, are just individuals parroting what they've read/seen on social media, reality tv etc., what they've heard from peers, or may have had one bad experience and decides to lump all into one...or even worse, when it comes to online forums etc, it may not even be a POC actually posting these instigating things .... its a sad state of affairs really.
I agree with bold outside of I don't think its as many non blacks fake posting as some on here believe. All that other stuff regarding parroting shyt they've seen online and have never experienced I agree with 100%. I think cats here do,it too just from a dudes perspective.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
I still don't see how you guys haven't noticed :mjlol:. I was at the mall yesterday and I saw plenty of black women parading their pale prize around. It was funny because a lot of the brehs looked lame while the black women were decent looking. shyt had me like:dwillhuh::yeshrug:. Black women have no respect for black men that's why we're in this situation. Cacs practically conquered Africa and literally made black men their bytch all over the globe (harsh but true). Women like winners, I don't see why you guys are surprised that wenching is big. The whole "black women are loyal" is not really true. Black women are loyal to money and/or the genetics that their offrings will get from getting knocked up by an athlete like Reggie Bush or Michael Vick. They were never loyal, just too scared of the stigma associated with interracial dating :francis:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:camby:That site is trash. It's full of women who have been ran thru by black athletes and/or thugs :pachaha:. As for black women. The only reason they don't all go to white men en masse is because they are insecure:manny:. If white men chased black women at the rate that they chase Asian women it would be a wrap for us. An attractive white guy walks in the room and the first thing black women think is " :krs:omg I wonder if he's into black women" once they find out that he's into white women they :sadbron:.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
@Booksnrain where oh where is the black female c00n starter kit that you said was coming soon? You were quick to make one for black men but its taking you a long time to make one for women? Surely you're not like the other females here who call out black men but seem to go quiet when it comes to addressing your own girls :mjpls:

Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

@marcuz @Fonsworth :sas2:
Booksnrain is becoming more and more funny and the light. A lot of these coli females are suspect in fact. You never see them call out the bedwenches, instead they're dapping their post :lupe:.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black men and women are both fukked but there's too many black men unwilling to think with their brains instead of ____. Too many sistas having babies with losers and too many black men unwilling to grow up and take responsibility. Since men are supposed to be leaders, I'll put it on them more than sistas. I can't think of any racial group of men defer to women like black men do. Perfectly OK with either their seeds growing up without a father or having some other man raise them. Shameful.

Ringmaster

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Basically this but the community is matriarchal this is a fact and many of them just desire female privilege and cannot get it from the black community because we've been independently thinking as individuals for so long.

So these chicks got kids no man and realize that degree and that job won't bring them shyt as a woman because the system was set up for women to get everything from a man so they're basically hurt and angry at a lot of stuff. Ww going hard for trump was about as real as it gets in terms of what America really is about.

Deep :wow:

Ringmaster

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LSA%20BITTER%20AD.png
[/URL][/IMG]
LSA%20BITTER%20AD.png

These chicks are bitter.

:mjcry::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
& Once again this non-existent lump on my forehead that only men on the coli see is not a factor when it comes to the men that I entertain. :yeshrug:

You just tried to come for my looks and now trying to criticize me for mentioning looks when it comes to the men I entertain.If looks had nothing to do with anything then you would have never tried to insult my looks to begin with.

& Now you're accusing me of wanting of thugs. :mjlol: How typical.
:demonic:YOUR TIME WILL COME, TRASH.