Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you online dating and social media is the worse way to meet people today. A lot of guys my age(even ones on this forum) use social media but unless you have all the physically desirable traits I just doesn't see how beneficial it can be. Online dating I signed up for once but immediately discontinued it because I knew it would be a waste of time at my height(5'5). Yes meeting people in real life is the best way. While some might consider it juvenile I prefer going out in the day to malls, grocery stores ect to try and find women. I know what I want from women I just wonder if I need to change how I communicate my interests or is it just a matter of finding a woman who will down for the same thing. That's my sticking point, I can be honest and direct but I'm still not getting the results I want. In my experience many young women(older women are better) equate honesty with "disrespect" or being "rude". I guess to them if you aren't Idris Elbra then you should walk on eggshells and apologize for wanting to have sex.
TBH it's hard finding someone who is catered specifically to our own interests regardless without coming off like an a$$hole. Men want sex. Women want companionship and security.
Us telling each other that "I just wanna fukk" or "You're dyck isn't getting anywhere near me, I just wanted some company" probably isn't going to work out no matter how good you look.

It's not that you have to walk on eggshells or apologize for ur needs. It's just that you have to have something the other person wants as well because they have to get something out of a person's presence and what we are offering isn't necessarily what they are interested in.
To be real, I've found that I only meet

Have you found it easier with non-blk women? I satirize IR dating because some blks are ridiculous when it comes to non-blks. But do U have more positive experiences? What were they like?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's an agenda.
These alt right cacs are trying to force their views on to other groups. They talk about this shyt all the time on their boards, how to manipulate people by pretending to be on their side.

If they see that it's another black woman posting it then they might start to believe it, so they dap and agree.
Knowing LSA, if that board got infiltrated by white supremacists & alt righters some of those broads would probably give up the box to them.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
TBH it's hard finding someone who is catered specifically to our own interests regardless without coming off like an a$$hole. Men want sex. Women want companionship and security.
Us telling each other that "I just wanna fukk" or "You're dyck isn't getting anywhere near me, I just wanted some company" probably isn't going to work out no matter how good you look.

It's not that you have to walk on eggshells or apologize for ur needs. It's just that you have to have something the other person wants as well because they have to get something out of a person's presence and what we are offering isn't necessarily what they are interested in.
To be real, I've found that I only meet

Have you found it easier with non-blk women? I satirize IR dating because some blks are ridiculous when it comes to non-blks. But do U have more positive experiences? What were they like?
My experiences with non black women isnt really any different. They will reject you just like black women and want the top "guys" just like sisters, but perhaps they will let you down more "easier" if they aren't interested. Perhaps I should approach more of them so I could have more feedback to draw from to give you. I will say sadly other races are generally speaking nicer to me, I've never really experienced that with black women. That has always disappointed me. It's like you're "invisible" to sisters unless you're VERY physically attractive.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You lot are just as bad most of those posting as black women are really white men, don#t need to start dissing black women because of it.

It's obvious that some of the posters there are not Black but, why are said posters so deep in the green reputation and why do people co sign them? Crazy.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
This entire site is obsessed with PAWGING so it doesn't need an interracial relationship forum. Its gotten so bad that nikkas feel like they doing the lords work making darkskin women appreciation threads.
Both black men and women need to stop "swirling" and "pawging" We look like desperate white worshiping slaves. What the hell do we benefit from fawning over white people. They are the only ones being empowered.

And I believe black people who want non blacks have low esteem about being black.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Keep in mind that many, if not most, of these anti-black-male posters on LSA and other forums are like alt right types (although I do think that they are actual black women, and not non-black trolls), in that they have an activist mentality, and are probably loosely organized on some level.

You look at some of their post histories and nearly 100% of their posts are bashing black men. Thousands of posts. These are NOT "ordinary" black women. They are "agents" with an agenda.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Like women dont want sex too, half the songs on the radio regardless of genre by women are about sex.
Sex is important to us in different biological ways. I know. I know. The b*stardization of the feminist movement has yielded some pretty stupid ass ideas about males and females, namely the idea that men and women are exactly alike!
Which is dumb as hell.
Biologically men are wired for sex differently. I won't say the drives are different but the context is.
We don't prioritize sex in the same way.
Also half the songs on the radio are created to make us stupid and push agendas. Entertainment has nothing to do with genuine human life.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Sex is important to us in different biological ways. I know. I know. The b*stardization of the feminist movement has yielded some pretty stupid ass ideas about males and females, namely the idea that men and women are exactly alike!
Which is dumb as hell.
Biologically men are wired for sex differently. I won't say the drives are different but the context is.
We don't prioritize sex in the same way.
Also half the songs on the radio are created to make us stupid and push agendas. Entertainment has nothing to do with genuine human life.

:smugfavre:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Got distracted by the other threads. This is why I don't do forums! Too many topics...I be up in everything knowing good and damn well, I gotta finish a research proposal, a manuscript review, my stats homew-

Ahhh fukk it. Lmao! I'll stop procrastinating someday. Here ya go! Writing for fun is so much easier than doing my actual work.

Blk female c00n starter kit

Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance
: Skittle colored hair, strange assymetrical haircuts, anime tees, blk lipstick, fashion glasses (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines, a friend zoned dude)
Talking points: "I'm not attracted to blk men. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk guys were never attracted to me! Omg! A J-pop boy band!"
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Dirty looking white dudes, grunge anime/gamer dudes, beta males

Blk Rachet c00n:
Appearance: Hasn't seen the true texture of her hair since birth, helmet hair weave, cheap, tight bright clothing, hood tattoos in blk ink (accessories not included: chewing gum for obnoxious loud smacking, hurt hoe playlist-K. Michelle music, )
Talking points: "Deez nikkas ain't shyt! I hate nikkas! Ohhh girl he had light-skin and curly hair! My baby gonna have hazel eyes!"
Common locations: Trap house, fast food areas, rachet club scenes, random nikkas' crib
Attracts: Oddly enough trailer park trash white dudes

Blk suburban c00n:
Appearance: Bone straightened hair and weave; neutral colors and stripes; Banana Republic gear, Yoga pants and Uggs,
(accessories not included: pandora charm bracelet, aviator shades, Sephora makeup kit, rock climbing gear)
Talking points: "I went to school with mostly whites. I only date white guys. Blk guys are so ghetto! Not really attracted to blk dudes like that. I don't really see race. Oh he's not racist, just uncomfortable around my family! I'm totally going to that rave!"
Common Locations: Camping sites with white friends, frat parties,
Attracts: white suburban males who want to experiment with blk p*ssy; old white men with enough clout and wealth to not care about being ostracized for opening fukking with a blk woman.

Free Spirited p*ssy c00n
Appearance:
Natural hair, septum nosering, multiple piercings; off the shoulder black tees, skirts with African prints (accessories not included: yin/yang tattoo, faux locs, anything with feathers and beads, weed)
Talking points: "I don't see color (but strangely never is with somebody blk). We're all connected. His spirit is amazing (applies to every race of dyck in the world). We're all brothas and sisters."
Common locations: white Jamaican clubs, African bookstores, record stores, your boyfriend's bed (free spirited means she will fukk anyone and ask you why ur so uptight because monogamy is a construct created to restrict the power of lov- blah, blah, one with the universe, blah); tattoo parlors during the day b/c these chicks don't work.
Attracts: White wannabe rastas, white boys in a band, white dudes who are one with the earth.

Disclaimer: Please note if this post is overly offensive to you then u are probably described in one of the versions above.

a 2 for 1

accurate af:russ:

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
Many people who posted on that thread are NOT BLACK.
If they are black, they are Canadians and British. Those who live in America are from another country or a first generation American.

That peppermint poster is white and was a george zimmerman supporter during the trial.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Not sure how true this is or not but I just started back watching a lot of tv and there are sooooooooo many commercials of Black women with white men. Like, its really noticeable. And not mixed looking Black women, but regular pretty Black women with kinky hair and Black features. And not 'I grew up in an urban part of town' white men, but white white men.

I dont care either way just surprised to see so much of it.

I have a female friend in marketing. She explained that advertisers have "discovered" a way to show 'diversity' without turning off a wider audience is WM/BW pairings. It appeals (supposedly) to both minorities while not presenting an interracial relationship that offends some White viewers (remember the Cheerios commercial outrage over the BM/WW?) or seem to 'ethnic' (BM/BW). It's sad but that's the calculus going on.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Got distracted by the other threads. This is why I don't do forums! Too many topics...I be up in everything knowing good and damn well, I gotta finish a research proposal, a manuscript review, my stats homew-

Ahhh fukk it. Lmao! I'll stop procrastinating someday. Here ya go! Writing for fun is so much easier than doing my actual work.

Blk female c00n starter kit

Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance: Skittle colored hair, strange assymetrical haircuts, anime tees, blk lipstick, fashion glasses (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines, a friend zoned dude)
Talking points: "I'm not attracted to blk men. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk guys were never attracted to me! Omg! A J-pop boy band!"
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Dirty looking white dudes, grunge anime/gamer dudes, beta males

Blk Rachet c00n:
Appearance: Hasn't seen the true texture of her hair since birth, helmet hair weave, cheap, tight bright clothing, hood tattoos in blk ink (accessories not included: chewing gum for obnoxious loud smacking, hurt hoe playlist-K. Michelle music, )
Talking points: "Deez nikkas ain't shyt! I hate nikkas! Ohhh girl he had light-skin and curly hair! My baby gonna have hazel eyes!"
Common locations: Trap house, fast food areas, rachet club scenes, random nikkas' crib
Attracts: Oddly enough trailer park trash white dudes

Blk suburban c00n:
Appearance: Bone straightened hair and weave; neutral colors and stripes; Banana Republic gear, Yoga pants and Uggs,
(accessories not included: pandora charm bracelet, aviator shades, Sephora makeup kit, rock climbing gear)
Talking points: "I went to school with mostly whites. I only date white guys. Blk guys are so ghetto! Not really attracted to blk dudes like that. I don't really see race. Oh he's not racist, just uncomfortable around my family! I'm totally going to that rave!"
Common Locations: Camping sites with white friends, frat parties,
Attracts: white suburban males who want to experiment with blk p*ssy; old white men with enough clout and wealth to not care about being ostracized for opening fukking with a blk woman.

Free Spirited p*ssy c00n
Appearance: Natural hair, septum nosering, multiple piercings; off the shoulder black tees, skirts with African prints (accessories not included: yin/yang tattoo, faux locs, anything with feathers and beads, weed)
Talking points: "I don't see color (but strangely never is with somebody blk). We're all connected. His spirit is amazing (applies to every race of dyck in the world). We're all brothas and sisters."
Common locations: white Jamaican clubs, African bookstores, record stores, your boyfriend's bed (free spirited means she will fukk anyone and ask you why ur so uptight because monogamy is a construct created to restrict the power of lov- blah, blah, one with the universe, blah); tattoo parlors during the day b/c these chicks don't work.
Attracts: White wannabe rastas, white boys in a band, white dudes who are one with the earth.

Disclaimer: Please note if this post is overly offensive to you then u are probably described in one of the versions above.
@CHICAGO

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Basically this but the community is matriarchal this is a fact and many of them just desire female privilege and cannot get it from the black community because we've been independently thinking as individuals for so long.

So these chicks got kids no man and realize that degree and that job won't bring them shyt as a woman because the system was set up for women to get everything from a man so they're basically hurt and angry at a lot of stuff. Ww going hard for trump was about as real as it gets in terms of what America really is about.

yep true, that's why the blk women should be really pushing blk men and supporting them. even more than they do now......that's there only way out.lol but they don't wanna hear that but deep down they know its true. which is why bedwenches who supposedly love white men so much but cant go 10 secs without talking bout black men.....its a love n hate relationship.

but they claim if u build with a black man he will leave u for white woman even though 80 percent of all black men that are married are married to blacks no matter how poor or rich they are.:mjlol:

that's why u don't supposed to really argue with women for long term lol. we as men just need to go and start building as teams....don't worry about it the women will fall in line.

and don't build in the white supremacy system(just cause u rich don't mean u not in the system...celeb c00ns for example) cause u can never be a man in this country.......black men and women are boys and daughters to whites until they get truly off the plantation.sad but true.:manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
yep true, that's why the blk women should be really pushing blk men and supporting them. even more than they do now......that's there only way out.lol but they don't wanna hear that but deep down they know its true. which is why bedwenches who supposedly love white men so much but cant go 10 secs without talking bout black men.....its a love n hate relationship.

but they claim if u build with a black man he will leave u for white woman even though 80 percent of all black men that are married are married to blacks no matter how poor or rich they are.:mjlol:

that's why u don't supposed to really argue with women for long term lol. we as men just need to go and start building as teams....don't worry about it the women will fall in line.

and don't build in the white supremacy system(just cause u rich don't mean u not in the system...celeb c00ns for example) cause u can never be a man in this country.......black men and women are boys and daughters to whites until they get truly off the plantation.sad but true.:manny:

It's all about the money, if black males (a large percent) would get right financially overnight, bedwenching would cease to exist tomorrow, most women are attracted to dark men, naturally white men get women based off resources, not usually looks.

Of course that won't happen, they don't see how White America hides its failures.