Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Many of you kill me getting upset that Black Women don't have low ass standards.

You want black women to jump for joy because a Black man is merely suggesting what black men SHOULD have been doing from the start?:pachaha:Instead of bashing, demeaning, & belitting Black women like they always do, you have this one rappper who says "hey maybe black women should be respected," & all Black women should be head over hills?

Gtfo.
No one said that black women should have low standards. we're just trying to figure out why black women treat us differenty from nonblack men/don't respect us. We didn't create white supremacy, white men did. I was thinking that it's because we don't have much power but the La women are just so hateful damn.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
How come your forehead looks you were kidnapped by a UFO and aliens remodeled your head to look like theirs? Or was it whacked by a cac during a ghetto-gagging session?

No pun intended and I don't judge people.

My forehead is intact bih.:pachaha:so many of you are so desperate to talk sh*t about me you will resort to saying anything even if it makes no sense.

Brian, Hunter, & Todd love my forehead & I'm pretty sure Brian, Hunter, & Todd sh*t on you looks wise.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wrong. Black male social groups don't work like that.
For one, most of aren't moneyed with a complex. Too many broke brehs who get p*ssy on here.
Not enough suburbanite angst. It has a presence, but most of those dudes are foreignbrehs...and not taken seriously. AT ALL.
The 6 certs gang is nowhere near the level of bytch I've seen lurking cac boards for info. Even the small ones are ridiculously anti female, and racist.
Not trolling, dead serious.
Are there people pretending to be white on those boards? NOT REALLY in comparison to here.
Are there people pretending to be black on LSA? NOT REALLY in comparison to here.
We're mild as fukk. Go to a cac dominant hip hop board...see how they talk about women. Go to any cac dominant sports board...see how they talk about women.
Go to any black female dominated board. We are absolute trash to them for the most part. Why? Women are herd animals, men are pack animals.
Herd animals tend to follow the herd NO MATTER WHAT. Minimal dissent...even though they hate each other as individuals.
nikkas can't get along that well to form a united front of hate...and the simp levels on here are damn near "Verysmartbrothas" level.
Buppie children are no threat to anything or anybody...minus their family rep after that 2nd gen performance slump.
There is no "demanding cac" mentality...Most of us know we're directly under society's boot.

Exactly.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
No one said that black women should have low standards. we're just trying to figure out why black women treat us differenty from nonblack men/don't respect us. We didn't create white supremacy, white men did. I was thinking that it's because we don't have much power but the La women are just so hateful damn.

This has nothing to do with White & or other men.

Me not welcoming David Banner's comments with open arms has NOTHING to do with non-black men.

Some of you set the bar so low it's pathetic.You want me to praise a man for suggesting that women should be protected?I should applaud him for doing something that should come natural to men?Y'all want to be rewarded for things that you're SUPPOSED to be doing? :what:

A Black man who doesn't disrespect Black women is damn near golden to many Black Women.They view that Black man as a token.& If you don't see how sad and pathetic that is, then you're a lost cause.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
My forehead is intact bih.:pachaha:so many of you are so desperate to talk sh*t about me you will resort to saying anything even if it makes no sense.

Brian, Hunter, & Todd love my forehead & I'm pretty sure Brian, Hunter, & Todd sh*t on you looks wise.

One of the most c00ntastic comments I've seen. :scust:

Can a female poster for once denounce this c00nery:what:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
we need to get our black women back. Once cacs take all of them, it's game over.

I blame the media, madame noire, and all the wenches on YouTube who like flaunting their pale beasts for this trend. This trend seems like a norm now because I hardly meet any black woman these days who doesn't like comparing black men to cacs and how cacs don't do certain things. And even when they mess with cacs and they get treated far worse, they tend to suck it in. They don't even give us the same pass they give cacs and that's troubling.

What's troubling is that cac women don't treat their men this way.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin

I'm neither desperate nor trying to shyt on you, it is just an observation based on how toxic your posts are. Perhaps, it is because of what looks like a lump on your head. No pun intended, though.

I don't know these people and I doubt they shyt on me physically. However, let's say you're right - do you judge men solely based on their looks? I guess that's you're so bitter because women like you only go for ain't shyt thugs. And when you get burned for your own mistakes, you turn around and start blaming all black men for your terrible choices in men.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
So you're going to completely look over the fact he tried disparage my looks and called me a ghetto gagger?:pachaha:

But cacs only ghetto-gag black women, tho.:ehh:

Or how else do you expect beasts to act?:yeshrug:

We all saw the video of the cac saying "n*gger" freely while having a conversation with his black partner. And she didn't think he's racist.:mjlol:

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Just one big circle of finger pointing, no one wants to sit down and dialouge, noone wonders what exactly happened to us between 1980 to now? Oh thats right if you bring that up, your just making excuses and living in the past...

I believe some of it, if not most cases, are just individuals parroting what they've read/seen on social media, reality tv etc., what they've heard from peers, or may have had one bad experience and decides to lump all into one...or even worse, when it comes to online forums etc, it may not even be a POC actually posting these instigating things .... its a sad state of affairs really.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I'm neither desperate nor trying to shyt on you, it is just an observation based on how toxic your posts are. Perhaps, it is because of what looks like a lump on your head. No pun intended, though.

I don't know these people and I doubt they shyt on me physically. However, let's say you're right - do you judge men solely based on their looks? I guess that's you're so bitter because women like you only go for ain't shyt thugs. And when you get burned for your own mistakes, you turn around and start blaming all black men for your terrible choices in men.

& Once again this non-existent lump on my forehead that only men on the coli see is not a factor when it comes to the men that I entertain. :yeshrug:

You just tried to come for my looks and now trying to criticize me for mentioning looks when it comes to the men I entertain.If looks had nothing to do with anything then you would have never tried to insult my looks to begin with.

& Now you're accusing me of wanting of thugs. :mjlol: How typical.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
But cacs only ghetto-gag black women, tho.:ehh:

Or how else do you expect beasts to act?:yeshrug:

We all saw the video of the cac saying "n*gger" freely while having a conversation with his black partner. And she didn't think he's racist.:mjlol:

That video wasn't a reflection of how most IR relationships work.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
& Once again this non-existent lump on my forehead that only men on the coli see is not a factor when it comes to the men that I entertain. :yeshrug:

You just tried to come for my looks and now trying to criticize me for mentioning looks when it comes to the men I entertain.If looks had nothing to do with anything then you would have never tried to insult my looks to begin with.

& Now you're accusing me of wanting of thugs. :mjlol: How typical.

:francis: I never questioned your looks, I only asked about your forehead - peep the difference. Some poster showed my your pictures two days ago and I'd say you're attractive and can definitely sit on my face. I only changed the "sit on my face" bit because I don't mess with toxic cac loving black women. But do I think you're good looking, especially your aesthetics? Absolutely.

Also, you mentioning looks isn't the problem because I don't know these people and you don't even know what I look like. And I could care less about who looks better than me. A man is judged based on his brain, views, and size of his pocket. I don't even care about my looks, despite the fact that I'm always one of the decent looking guys everywhere I go with an A aesthetics. I'm just pointing out to you, as a black woman who sounds bitter, that it shouldn't be about only looks because a lot of you seem to like ain't shyt thugs. Then turn around and start blaming all black men for your woes.

Last edited: