Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Many of you kill me getting upset that Black Women don't have low ass standards.

You want black women to jump for joy because a Black man is merely suggesting what black men SHOULD have been doing from the start?:pachaha:Instead of bashing, demeaning, & belitting Black women like they always do, you have this one rappper who says "hey maybe black women should be respected," & all Black women should be head over hills?

Gtfo.
After going to that site and reading that thread,I won't be protecting or defending any Black women except for my lady, my sisters or my mom.

Also, going to that site made me realize that not all black women deserve marriage. Many deserve to be alone and miserable up until their late fifties.

we need to get our black women back. Once cacs take all of them, it's game over.

I blame the media, madame noire, and all the wenches on YouTube who like flaunting their pale beasts for this trend. This trend seems like a norm now because I hardly meet any black woman these days who doesn't like comparing black men to cacs and how cacs don't do certain things. And even when they mess with cacs and they get treated far worse, they tend to suck it in. They don't even give us the same pass they give cacs and that's troubling.

What's troubling is that cac women don't treat their men this way.
No thanks.

I don't want them back especially after some white guy gets done using her as his sperm bucket.

Have some self respect.

Black women who do that shyt are dead to me.It's like they've been contaminated. If you're willing to take one back after she's been used by a white dude,than you're Beyond pathetic.

#let them bytches GO.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a bastion for Cacs and self hating women :scust:

The level of vitriol directed towards black men is just :damn:

Take a look at this thread and tell me I'm wrong :to:

David Banner - "Trump Supporters Aren't Targeting Black Men, They're Targeting Black Women. Protect Black women at all costs."

I didn't realize it was this bad :sadcam:

These sistas are out here hurting :mjcry:

Keep up head up sistas we gon make it through this together.

That thread couldn't even make half a page before it turned into a BM bash fest.:francis:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There have been threads on here that have suggested killing Black women, so I wouldn't say LSA is an extreme in comparison to this site :mjlol:
And the OP of that one thread got universally shytted on for even suggesting such a thing. Don't leave out that detail.:comeon:

Had the reverse been made on LSA it would've got co-signed to high heaven.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe some nikkas in this thread still use the "But the coli just like LSA" deflection :francis:

The coli is not like LSA not even close. Brehs in this thread already bring recipes to prove it :comeon:
Ironically, the same nikkas who say this are living proof that the Coli is nowhere near as bad as LSA.:pachaha: The coli has way too many simps who protect black women from criticism at all costs, even when it is warranted. You can't even say anything unflattering about black women up here without a legion of sensitive ass mama's boys coming to :cape:. The female equivalent of these simps do not exist on lsa. You can literally wish death on all black men there and be met with nothing but thumbs ups.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we need to get our black women back. Once cacs take all of them, it's game over.

I blame the media, madame noire, and all the wenches on YouTube who like flaunting their pale beasts for this trend. This trend seems like a norm now because I hardly meet any black woman these days who doesn't like comparing black men to cacs and how cacs don't do certain things. And even when they mess with cacs and they get treated far worse, they tend to suck it in. They don't even give us the same pass they give cacs and that's troubling.

What's troubling is that cac women don't treat their men this way.
:childplease:If that's the case, then they were never "our" women to begin with. Fukk them.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You lot are just as bad most of those posting as black women are really white men, don#t need to start dissing black women because of it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
After going to that site and reading that thread,I won't be protecting or defending any Black women except for my lady, my sisters or my mom.

Also, going to that site made me realize that not all black women deserve marriage. Many deserve to be alone and miserable up until their late fifties.

No thanks.

I don't want them back especially after some white guy gets done using her as his sperm bucket.

Have some self respect.

Black women who do that shyt are dead to me.It's like they've been contaminated. If you're willing to take one back after she's been used by a white dude,than you're Beyond pathetic.

#let them bytches GO.
LSA and life taught me to put nothing passed women and expect the worst of all women. I chiefly deal with black women so yeah.

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's the uncanny part about all of this that lets me know they lame. It used to be this idea that ugly people got online and spouted nonsense and was bitter about the world.

But the internet changed up the game. I see people who look perfectly average to even above average who are bitter as hell!
It was like that with this site too. From some of the bitter shyt I've read on this site, u would think that some of these dudes ugly as hell. But that pictures thread had not ONE ugly dude in it. Not one! I know dudes who don't look half as good as these dudes outchea EATIN! Lmao!

It ain't looks these days. Most the chicks over there ain't even badlooking. It's the personality and the inabilty to bond with others.
Well how are you suppose to bond with others when it's hard to even trust people these days? I'll speak from my perspective so many young black women out here in my age group are out to take advantage of and get something without giving anything in return to a man unless he's exceptionally good looking, tall, muscular or who they feel will validate them to their friends. I know that despite being a decent looking guy, that I'm not a male model and I won't likely have my pic reposted on IG. So as a result I have to protect myself and do what's in my best interest even if it will come across is anti social or not politically correct.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Well how are you suppose to bond with others when it's hard to even trust people these days? I'll speak from my perspective so many young black women out here in my age group are out to take advantage of and get something without giving anything in return to a man unless he's exceptionally good looking, tall, muscular or who they feel will validate them to their friends. I know that despite being a decent looking guy, that I'm not a male model and I won't likely have my pic reposted on IG. So as a result I have to protect myself and do what's in my best interest even if it will come across is anti social or not politically correct.
Surprisingly enough, a lotta young blk females feel similarly. There are a lot of scumbags who only want to use women for sex and so many have their guard up. I think it will help for you to first be clear about what you want from a woman. Do you want a relationship? Maybe just fun? Then proceed from there. In the meantime, I would suggest expanding your social circle. Get to know a lot of different kinds of people who share ur interests. Cultivate some new ones as well. And get out as much as possible.

Now you may not be guilty of this but here's my next piece of advice. Online dating and social media is horrible. One of the reasons we have trouble meeting people is because the people we do meet are judged on a ten-point scale. It's hard to take a person in and truly know or understand who they are judging just off a couple of pictures online. We are starting to view people as disposable. We're starting to swipe left to people in our heads. And the value of the average male or female is at an all time low because everybody wants something amazing b/c we're more focused on looks. Looks are important because u do urself a disservice getting with someone ur not attracted to. But the entirety of a person's value can only be determined (IMO) by actually spending time with someone. Even more than money, time spent is very important.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Surprisingly enough, a lotta young blk females feel similarly. There are a lot of scumbags who only want to use women for sex and so many have their guard up. I think it will help for you to first be clear about what you want from a woman. Do you want a relationship? Maybe just fun? Then proceed from there. In the meantime, I would suggest expanding your social circle. Get to know a lot of different kinds of people who share ur interests. Cultivate some new ones as well. And get out as much as possible.

Now you may not be guilty of this but here's my next piece of advice. Online dating and social media is horrible. One of the reasons we have trouble meeting people is because the people we do meet are judged on a ten-point scale. It's hard to take a person in and truly know or understand who they are judging just off a couple of pictures online. We are starting to view people as disposable. We're starting to swipe left to people in our heads. And the value of the average male or female is at an all time low because everybody wants something amazing b/c we're more focused on looks. Looks are important because u do urself a disservice getting with someone ur not attracted to. But the entirety of a person's value can only be determined (IMO) by actually spending time with someone. Even more than money, time spent is very important.
I agree with you online dating and social media is the worse way to meet people today. A lot of guys my age(even ones on this forum) use social media but unless you have all the physically desirable traits I just doesn't see how beneficial it can be. Online dating I signed up for once but immediately discontinued it because I knew it would be a waste of time at my height(5'5). Yes meeting people in real life is the best way. While some might consider it juvenile I prefer going out in the day to malls, grocery stores ect to try and find women. I know what I want from women I just wonder if I need to change how I communicate my interests or is it just a matter of finding a woman who will down for the same thing. That's my sticking point, I can be honest and direct but I'm still not getting the results I want. In my experience many young women(older women are better) equate honesty with "disrespect" or being "rude". I guess to them if you aren't Idris Elbra then you should walk on eggshells and apologize for wanting to have sex.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain where oh where is the black female c00n starter kit that you said was coming soon? You were quick to make one for black men but its taking you a long time to make one for women? Surely you're not like the other females here who call out black men but seem to go quiet when it comes to addressing your own girls :mjpls:

Black Male CO0N Starter Kit...Presented by Booksnrain

@marcuz @Fonsworth :sas2:
Got distracted by the other threads. This is why I don't do forums! Too many topics...I be up in everything knowing good and damn well, I gotta finish a research proposal, a manuscript review, my stats homew-

Ahhh fukk it. Lmao! I'll stop procrastinating someday. Here ya go! Writing for fun is so much easier than doing my actual work.

Blk female c00n starter kit

Anime/Geek c00n:
Appearance: Skittle colored hair, strange assymetrical haircuts, anime tees, blk lipstick, fashion glasses (accessories not included: manga, Funko POP anime figurines, a friend zoned dude)
Talking points: "I'm not attracted to blk men. Yeah I don't hang out with a lotta other blk people. Blk guys were never attracted to me! Omg! A J-pop boy band!"
Common locations: College campuses, malls, anime conventions, gaming events
Attracts: Dirty looking white dudes, grunge anime/gamer dudes, beta males

Blk Rachet c00n:
Appearance: Hasn't seen the true texture of her hair since birth, helmet hair weave, cheap, tight bright clothing, hood tattoos in blk ink (accessories not included: chewing gum for obnoxious loud smacking, hurt hoe playlist-K. Michelle music, )
Talking points: "Deez nikkas ain't shyt! I hate nikkas! Ohhh girl he had light-skin and curly hair! My baby gonna have hazel eyes!"
Common locations: Trap house, fast food areas, rachet club scenes, random nikkas' crib
Attracts: Oddly enough trailer park trash white dudes

Blk suburban c00n:
Appearance: Bone straightened hair and weave; neutral colors and stripes; Banana Republic gear, Yoga pants and Uggs,
(accessories not included: pandora charm bracelet, aviator shades, Sephora makeup kit, rock climbing gear)
Talking points: "I went to school with mostly whites. I only date white guys. Blk guys are so ghetto! Not really attracted to blk dudes like that. I don't really see race. Oh he's not racist, just uncomfortable around my family! I'm totally going to that rave!"
Common Locations: Camping sites with white friends, frat parties,
Attracts: white suburban males who want to experiment with blk p*ssy; old white men with enough clout and wealth to not care about being ostracized for opening fukking with a blk woman.

Free Spirited p*ssy c00n
Appearance: Natural hair, septum nosering, multiple piercings; off the shoulder black tees, skirts with African prints (accessories not included: yin/yang tattoo, faux locs, anything with feathers and beads, weed)
Talking points: "I don't see color (but strangely never is with somebody blk). We're all connected. His spirit is amazing (applies to every race of dyck in the world). We're all brothas and sisters."
Common locations: white Jamaican clubs, African bookstores, record stores, your boyfriend's bed (free spirited means she will fukk anyone and ask you why ur so uptight because monogamy is a construct created to restrict the power of lov- blah, blah, one with the universe, blah); tattoo parlors during the day b/c these chicks don't work.
Attracts: White wannabe rastas, white boys in a band, white dudes who are one with the earth.

Disclaimer: Please note if this post is overly offensive to you then u are probably described in one of the versions above.