Lurking on LSA shows how much black women are hurting.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This Black girl is being belittled online after posting video of racist boyfriend abusing her
“When I was a senior in college I met a man named Chris. He was ten years older than me and we quickly became close. Closer than I'd been with anyone. He was my other half, my life line. We were together for three years in total, but in reality, it started to go down hill after eight months . There were always other girls, but then I found it, the email. He was emailing Transgendered prostitutes, and yet I stayed. Chris is a diagnosed narcissist; he can talk his way out of everything and convince you that you were in the wrong- that you were crazy. Chris has two kids (that I knew about) and they lived with us- we were a family. Chris quit smoking in November of 2014 and that is when my world was rocked. Everything I did was vile, everything I said was wrong. The first time he hit me we were on a backroad and pulled over because I thought he was going to throw up from drinking. I touched his shoulder, and he turned and cold cocked me. The next morning he didn't remember. It started to become more frequent, and over the years, he stopped being sorry. Stopped talking his way out of of it. Just said I could stay or leave in a body bag. I accepted that this was my fate. The racial hate started after I became too afraid to leave, and too terrified to talk back. He talked about me , my dad , my life. Hateful terrible things. But then would tell me we would have beautiful children and I could never wrap my mind around it. To the rest of the world, we were perfect. We were a happy couple, a power couple. No one knew that he was hitting me so hard I was losing consciousness and choking me until I saw light behind my eyes. Occasionally I would see the person I fell in love with and I would fall back in, hard. This cycle went on for about two years. In the spring of 2016 we decided to relocate to Texas. That is where my world was turned upside down. The abuse was daily, the hurtful words were daily and the cheating, that was almost daily too. As the election grew closer his racial hate was palpable. You could feel it in the air. "Stupid ******" was something I frequently heard. He told the women he slept with that I was his slave and I didn't work. When in reality, I was the breadwinner, the provider. We had been there for two months when I found emails to Transgendered prostitutes again. I also found out about the women he was sleeping with. 1800 miles away from my home, and I was alone. Finding things out is always what got me hurt, but my mouth just wouldn't stay shut. It was a long time of being pinned down, flipped over the couch and holding ice to my face while my mouth bled on our bathroom floor. I didn't think I was leaving alive-- he told me I wasn't. I then knew that is what I needed to do, leave. I fled the state of Texas in the middle of the night while he was out cheating. I rented a Tahoe, packed up my dogs and left. I left my belongings and my fear behind. Crossing the Texas state line is the most liberating thing I've ever felt. However it wasn't over, he would torment me through email/text/Internet for months until I filed a restraining order.”
It goes without saying that the support from the Black Community has been anything less than positive. Many view Madison's experience as something she “deserved” for being (and staying) with a white boy in the first place, and have labeled her a “traitor” for dating outside of her race (something Black Women are often unjustly stigmatized for, whereas Black Men are given daps and praise) -
You can't make this shyt up:mjlol::bryan::pachaha:. The things black women will put up with to have those mixed children :dwillhuh:. Black people lawst:snoop:. I bet that these white boys are :banderas:whenever they see a low self esteem black woman.
They typed all that horrific stuff her White boyfriend did to her, just to say "Shame on you Black community!!!"

:snoop:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
Man,who gives a fukk about this bullshyt? Nikka, Trump is assembling a who's who of white supremacists that are coming for your black azz and instead of brainstorming and figuring out how black people can protect themselves ,you're worried about what some gossiping thots think about black men.
/Thread

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
White women ride for their men. Racist homophobic misogynistic bigot or not. Those hoes know who feeds them (i.e. white supremacy) and work together with their white race soldier husbands to keep the system pumping. Black women on the other hand.....:scust: Why the fukk should we protect and provide for them and they talk about us like that? All yall nikkas dumb for busting yall ass for these ungrateful and disrespectful hoes. I wish I could give them all away to cacs.

@Barnett and mods You see this? :what:

Is this nikka insinuating selling off Black women to be slaves and servants? Ya'll can't let nikkas like that post here.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Funny how DAvid Banner stated this, "If you touch one of our women in any way, we coming down."

and this was their response.

:skip:

:wtb:

:what:

:childplease:

:russell: this the shyt I be talking about, David talking about protection. this monkey bytch talking about educational competition with blk men. like when did cacs give a fukk about a nikkas degree??? half these bytches are under employed with all their degrees.

:martin:

:comeon:

:dame:

it's hard protecting someone who don't want your protection.
the funny thing is, had this been reversed and a blk woman said this about blk men, and having blk men's back... she would of been elevated to god status on here.
funny how it's the opposite for blk men on there. "but but it's the same thing", no it's not bytch.
Here's my take on all of this...

Alot of these women want to give Black men more power, or extract power from Black men, dependent on their agenda. In those post, I see Black women dogging Black men, talking about how powerless and weak Black men are, and YET they believe in Black Male systemic patriarchy. They give Black men just enough power to blame all the social ills of the Black community on us, and then they'll take away just enough power from us so they can justify Black women getting up from under Black male Patriarchy. and justify choosing White Male patriarchy.

How can we underedcuated, unemployed, lazy, shiftless, unmotivated, Black men have soooo much power over an educated, hardworking and most importantly UPWARDLY MOBILE Black women? I acknowledge Black Male privilege exist, but only to an extent. Black male privelage, is just a branch of male privelage, which was set forth by in this country by White supremacy.

Either way, Systemically, Black men have no dominion over Black women. Black men don't make the rules. Black male patriarchy exist, but only on a familial/cultural basis. Any Black woman who's educated and or upwardly mobile has the choice of leaving the community, marrying out, or what have you.

If Black men simply don't have that much power, than as upwardly mobile Black women, shouldn't their main concern/fear/roadblock be White Male Patriarchy? We Black men shouldn't even be on their radar. We're nobodies who can't harm them....

Why should sista girl who has a good job with a White Boss, White co-workers, White dating options, and who lives in a White town be concerned with Black men or Black male patriarchy?

:jbhmm:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
LSA is a retirement home for skeeted on, smutted out whores that want to reinvent themselves as woke feminist negro bedwenches :ld:

these hoes are seriously mentally ill and want black man to "protect them" but also want to be "independent" whilst also claiming there is "toxic masculinity" and that "straight black men are the white men of black people" whilst also claiming black communities are matriarchal :mjgrin:

:dead: :wow:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
look at this example of the matriarchy brehs
toxic femininity at its finest :scust:

these are the women that are raising the next generation of feminine black men in dresses :mjgrin:

selling their daughters dreams, lying to them saying they can have it all :mjgrin:

when they hit 30 and have no family but they have a career :mjgrin:

IT"S GONE BE TOOOO LATE :damn: :wow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"Protecting Black Women" is such a very ambiguously defined action.

I always have and always will protect my sisters, and my mother. I will always protect my partner. These are just natural things that my father displayed to me and still does.

I protect my black women :manny:

Am I supposed to fly to Detroit, Baltimore, or wherever in a fukking superman cape?