Lupe Fiasco's "Tetsuo & Youth" Pushed Back. Contemplates Hanging It Up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I have yet to fully hear F and L 2. There are too many people like me.
first half is dope. second half is trash except for Hood now, which may be one of the best tracks on his LPs

i was a major lupe stan back in the day. he had the whole package. his personality is shyt, as are his stans who defended him furiously post Lasers and continue to do so.

years from now we gonna be drivin down the strip banging

:laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:snoop:

The Lupe slander needs to stop. I'm confused about this push back, the 2 songs that he released that were singles were both good songs, and that song Next to It is amazing IMO. Lupe is one of the last artists that can still make a hiphop single with a great message for radio play.

And F&L2 was a very very solid release. Laser was his only stumble as far as I'm concerned.

How many more records does he have before he's off of Atlantic?

Yal really not feeling this?

:dwillhuh:

I played this for my nikka and he's an average range intelligent guy and he said "lupe sold out why is he talking about bytches and rolexes"

That's when I realized people are dumb :yeshrug:

Just look at the YouTube comments for the song :mjlol:

I can't blame him for wanting to quit but his whiny bytch made behavior doesn't help.

He should of just made that crs album with pharrell and ye but now he's a fakkit pharrell is a new black and Kanye is top hated in murica :dead:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He won the Smart-Dumb nikka Olympics. In his mind he the next coming of Pac or Chuck D, but he out here lookin like a babymama on Love and Hip Hop with his flip flopping, emotional outbursts and general flakiness

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That lasers album cost him a lot of his core fan base and then his moves after that and even prior to Lasers made it so that he's not a likeable dude. People buy albums based on identifying with you these days. He lost all of that. That's why I aid the Yeezus "run." I'm including Kanye's interviews and rants, etc. Lupe was that annoying for 5 straight years. If you're going to do shyt like that you have to drop music that is undeniable and he didn't. His singles were preachy and pedantic even when they had a good message. To put it in perspective, Lupe Fiasco was my favorite rapper from my junior year of high school up until my freshmen year of college. I have yet to fully hear F and L 2. There are too many people like me.

All that "classic" shyt is laughable but you should def hear that album in it's entirety. Form follows function is fukking :mindblown:

Easily one of my favorite songs as far as straight up displays of how to rap in the last couple years.

Lu should just do what he can to get out of his contract and let that be that...I remember when he tried that tripple CD shyt, good idea and all but :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:flabbylupe:Washed up and worn out.

We all fall off, some quicker than others. :morpheus:
143204738.gif