Lupe Fiasco's "Tetsuo & Youth" Pushed Back. Contemplates Hanging It Up

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
If he stopped pre Lasers, he would've been a top 5 rapper easily. No one has used entendres like him ever, his lyricism was above even Rakim and younger Nas. Sad how shyt changes. Can he still spit like that? Sure, just not consistently
not sure what youre saying here... he does it whenever he chooses to; FFF, Super Cold, Go to Sleep come to mind.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you get this far just to whine and complain every time something doesn't work out the way you want it?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i still think lu fu.ck up was not lasers, lasers was not good album, but i was in the clubs and bar scene that spring and it had girls going crazy ....that didn't really fu.ck with lu like that

he should took the best six songs from friend of the people and the best six tracks from his album the great American rap album and made that his album...

satisfy his core and get his money ...

:yeshrug:

Ohio, till the world ends , life in San Fransisco, jesus would probably lol are alll album level tracks ... etc ...

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
That's what I said though...and you got Nas, Kanye, and that's probably where the buck stops for solo rappers with one bad album or less.
Kanye has Yeezus, the absolute worst album of all time in any genre. And naS has a collection of trash that would shame any landfill. Like I said: Pac, Kast, and Face. Then you still have Lu as top 5.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Kanye has Yeezus, the absolute worst album of all time in any genre. And naS has a collection of trash that would shame any landfill. Like I said: Pac, Kast, and Face. Then you still have Lu as top 5.

Lasers went to my recycle bin asap.

I don't think a CD of NAS's worst tracks can be worse than Lasers