Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
No I didn't speak incorrectly. I said hip hop media has actual Kendrick stans in it. U nikkas can keep the blinders on all yall want. I have been calling out Drake dikkriders for YEARS on this site. My posting history proves it. I've said it many times. BOTH these nikkas benefit from the same machine but in different ways. That's ALWAYS been my stance.

Bro post the Kendrick stans then. You've been given plenty examples of nikkas dikk riding Drake, that you've shot down. I want to see some legitimate stanning....

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro post the Kendrick stans then. You've been given plenty examples of nikkas dikk riding Drake, that you've shot down. I want to see some legitimate stanning....

You keep trying

He's not a Drake fan or KDot fan
He's a J Fold fan

It's all passive aggressive like most East Coast shyt

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
AK, MAL, Funk Master Flex, Maine on Angie Martinez, even cam and Mase. Your statement applies more to Drake than it does Kendrick.

:mjlol:He also had some of the biggest streamers on twitch and kick. To push a narrative and still lost crazy.
Not to mention the fact that damn near every battle rapper defended him like their life depended on it and NY nikkas from 50 to Funk Flex were riding for him.

ATB0QE5Z_o.jpg

He got beat so bad nikkas are pretending he has no influence in the media. :dead:

This narrative shift from tons of people proclaiming no one listens to Kendrick like that pre-Euphoria, he wasn't battle-tested and he didn't have the numbers/hits/quotables to compete with Aubrey........to this he was in a lose/lose and no one likes Drake shyt is surreal to watch.

It was probably a shock to the system that Kendrick won so convincingly given all the advantages Drake had hence why the nikka himself started the bot conspiracy theory about a song that is literally inescapable at this point.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what about the twitter account called ebonyprincess making wild claims about drake sexually assaulting/assaulting a disabled guy in a wheelchair? then that disabled guy in a wheelchair getting harassed on his IG page and he had to release a statement. would you say that's going too far for kendrick fans?

overall i do agree drake fans are still clinging on to this and are still coping after the L. i see more reactions and comments from drake fans still bringing up the kendrick, whitney and dave free angle or trying to create a narrative that makes kendrick look bad. it's not a good look.

That wasn't some random fan though. He had items he wanted to sell, that formerly belonged to Drake (the stuff from "6:16 In L.A." and "Meet The Grahams") but due to them running with the narrative those items were planted and/or stolen it f*cked up his pay day.

So yes dude is a weirdo but he had a legit beef with Drake and his fan base. He's not just some Kendrick fan.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That wasn't some random fan though. He had items he wanted to sell, that formerly belonged to Drake (the stuff from "6:16 In L.A." and "Meet The Grahams") but due to them running with the narrative those items were planted and/or stolen it f*cked up his pay day.

So yes dude is a weirdo but he had a legit beef with Drake and his fan base. He's not just some Kendrick fan.

Fred.
nikka was a weirdo. Period. And everyone in that thread that gave it attention was weird too.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention the fact that damn near every battle rapper defended him like their life depended on it and NY nikkas from 50 to Funk Flex were riding for him.

ATB0QE5Z_o.jpg

He got beat so bad nikkas are pretending he has no influence in the media. :dead:

This narrative shift from tons of people proclaiming no one listens to Kendrick like that pre-Euphoria, he wasn't battle-tested and he didn't have the numbers/hits/quotables to compete with Aubrey........to this he was in a lose/lose and no one likes Drake shyt is surreal to watch.

It was probably a shock to the system that Kendrick won so convincingly given all the advantages Drake had hence why the nikka himself started the bot conspiracy theory about a song that is literally inescapable at this point.

Facts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka just look at Complex. They do a new Kendrick weird breakdown every week to the point the comment section been calling them out on it.

THIS is what I mean by media. I can post like 12 different ones similar from hip hop outlets. This one wasn't even bad but it's been some incredible reaching.