Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love Lupe but I just sat and listened to him say he ain’t listen to any of Kendrick’s songs, he sounds like a fukking bozo.

Either he’s lying or he has gone out of his way to avoid the shyt just so he could be contrarian, at this point, though it’s probably what he wants Kendrick would be in the right to take off on him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
nikka just look at Complex. They do a new Kendrick weird breakdown every week to the point the comment section been calling them out on it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this says more about you than anything.

Not only are you citing Complex :mjpls:you’re citing the comment section as being on your side?? :mjpls:

Complex is a white gentrified spot and do not forget they were caught wit their hand in the cookie jar with fraudulent poll results. Can’t be trusted in either direction

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Lupe jealous. Kendrick songs are being broken down by college professors, therapists etc this is the praise he wants

I heard someone else say this recently, and I agree.

Kendrick's career and the praise he gets is what Lupe has been struggling to get since '06. That's why he's so bitter now. But it's crab in the barrel type sh*t because he's acting like Kendrick's success means HE can't be successful too. Lupe is wild talented, but the thing he hasn't been able to do, is get the people. So he's turned himself into this miserable internet troll, and he gets more attention from this now, than he does for his music. Sh*t is sad.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
nikka just look at Complex. They do a new Kendrick weird breakdown every week to the point the comment section been calling them out on it.

THIS is what I mean by media. I can post like 12 different ones similar from hip hop outlets. This one wasn't even bad but it's been some incredible reaching.

Worst for me is Dead End Hip Hop, I know they're small fries in the media game but after Kendrick namedropped them in an interview they been on his d1ck way too hard. They drop videos for each new verse/feature he does.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this says more about you than anything.

Not only are you citing Complex :mjpls:you’re citing the comment section as being on your side?? :mjpls:

Complex is a white gentrified spot and do not forget they were caught wit their hand in the cookie jar with fraudulent poll results. Can’t be trusted in either direction
Yes. And this is the type of muthafukkas controlling media right now. Ur making my point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I love Lupe but I just sat and listened to him say he ain’t listen to any of Kendrick’s songs, he sounds like a fukking bozo.

Either he’s lying or he has gone out of his way to avoid the shyt just so he could be contrarian, at this point, though it’s probably what he wants Kendrick would be in the right to take off on him.
Yup.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but I think it probably hinges on the result. It's not that one group is normal and the other is crazy. It's that one side got utterly clowned for two months+ and it broke their brains seeing their man take an L. I'd compare it to how G-Unit fans were acting on SOHH after the Kanye/Graduation thing. When the identity is so focused on winning/success/sales/etc. One minute you on top of the world posting Soundscans, next minute you're claiming the War Angel LP would have went gold first week if it wasn't a mixtape.
:dead::dead::dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest question...

You don't see the difference between a publication talking about one of the biggest songs of the year, versus grown ass men behaving on their podcasts and other platforms like stans do online?

If that was the example you're going with, it's not very convincing. nikkas are talking about ACTUAL glaze level stanning that those on Drake's side keep displaying. Where's that at?
Have you listened to west coast niccas like the back on fig ( who are actually affiliated with tde / pglang ) they definitely glaze Kendrick . You’re not gonna call it glaze because you hate Drake and surely prefer Kendrick . But if you’re not allowed to say anything critical about a person that’s glazing
Lupe jealous. Kendrick songs are being broken down by college professors, therapists etc this is the praise he wants

I heard someone else say this recently, and I agree.

Kendrick's career and the praise he gets is what Lupe has been struggling to get since '06. That's why he's so bitter now. But it's crab in the barrel type sh*t because he's acting like Kendrick's success means HE can't be successful too. Lupe is wild talented, but the thing he hasn't been able to do, is get the people. So he's turned himself into this miserable internet troll, and he gets more attention from this now, than he does for his music. Sh*t is sad.
I’m confused I thought we were praising haters ?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I’ll give Lupe a benefit of doubt, and say that he’s not jealous/hating on Kendrick. He most likely doesn’t think Kendrick is that nice and is highly overrated. If so why not just drop a track, and if Kendrick bites then we have a battle. It’s better than debating with stans in twitter spaces.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He begging for the kendrick stimulus. Just say you wanna battle.

This throwing pebbles waiting for bricks to get thrown back is weak

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Have you listened to west coast niccas like the back on fig ( who are actually affiliated with tde / pglang ) they definitely glaze Kendrick . You’re not gonna call it glaze because you hate Drake and surely prefer Kendrick . But if you’re not allowed to say anything critical about a person that’s glazing

I’m confused I thought we were praising haters ?

You weird ass nikkas have got to stop thinking everybody with an objective or differing opinion "hates" someone. Stop letting the internet dictate your point of view. It's very weird.