Lupe Fiasco Trending on Twitter After Twitter Space Discussion Regarding Kendrick & Drake || Update : Lupe Back On Twitterspaces Clearing up Comments

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka just look at Complex. They do a new Kendrick weird breakdown every week to the point the comment section been calling them out on it.

THIS is what I mean by media. I can post like 12 different ones similar from hip hop outlets. This one wasn't even bad but it's been some incredible reaching.

Music publications talking about the biggest song in the country for the last two months?

And of course a video that was released a few weeks ago is going to lead to more stories.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
nikka just look at Complex. They do a new Kendrick weird breakdown every week to the point the comment section been calling them out on it.

THIS is what I mean by media. I can post like 12 different ones similar from hip hop outlets. This one wasn't even bad but it's been some incredible reaching.

Honest question...

You don't see the difference between a publication talking about one of the biggest songs of the year, versus grown ass men behaving on their podcasts and other platforms like stans do online?

If that was the example you're going with, it's not very convincing. nikkas are talking about ACTUAL glaze level stanning that those on Drake's side keep displaying. Where's that at?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Honest question...

You don't see the difference between a publication talking about one of the biggest songs of the year, versus grown ass men behaving on their podcasts and other platforms like stans do online?

If that was the example you're going with, it's not very convincing. nikkas are talking about ACTUAL glaze level stanning that those on Drake's side keep displaying. Where's that at?
Nah. Them nikkas acting like goofs. Didn't I say already? Both fanbases are annoying? But look at the comment section of that vid I posted. They been DRAAAGGING it on social media to the point people getting tired of it. Especially wit the lame ass reaching ass breakdowns. There was a breakdown about how many push ups Kendrick did in the video. Corny shyt like that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:NY still mad about Kendrick calling himself KONY.
There's nobody in NY who cares about this type of stuff, lmao. They love Not Like Us over here just like they love it over there.

All that coastal weirdo hate is one way bro, lol, it's Cali. The South be on that too. NYC doesn't care sir.

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Y’all notice only the wierdos backing Drake?

Game, Lupe, Akademiks, Funk Flex, Mal from Joe Budden podcast, etc

50 only backing him because they share a common enemy (Ross/ Meek) and even he ain’t serious about that
I love how everyone wants to casually forget Lupe was always a huge drake fan before this beef to fit their narrative about Lupe and Kendrick. The Nikka got a whole song called Drizzy’s law lol