Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I had zero intentions on even being in this Lupe scrotum sucking convention but one of the nerds @Ghostwriter summoned me up in here talking sideways, bro. And I'm just using logical deduction when I call @Cadillac a c00n. I lean to believing him being a c00n because he's being disingenuous in here. So if he says that it's unwarranted that someone called him a c00n, I don't believe it.
Fam. I'm not gonna call a black man a c00n cause some spanish cat said so. And just cause we dont agree on some hip hop shyt. All this shyt is extra fam. We all grown ass men at the end of the day.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Fam. I'm not gonna call a black man a c00n cause some spanish cat said so. And just cause we dont agree on some hip hop shyt. All this shyt is extra fam. We all grown ass men at the end of the day.

I'm not calling him a c00n cause some Spanish dude is calling him a c00n. It doesn't matter what color or race that dude is. But I believe him cause @Cadillac is a liar. He's a liar so I'm leaning towards that man Cadillac being a c00n. And what's "extra"? :what: Like I said, I had zero intentions of being a part of this delusional Lupe stan thread. one of ya'll called me up in here.

Btw, I just started listening to the album. Garbage so far. In the Event of Typhoon is exactly the type of dumbass intro I'd expect from Lupe. Second song is Lupe spitting some Spanish bullshyt and now I'm up to Manilla and...:dead::dead::dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm not calling him a c00n cause some Spanish dude is calling him a c00n. It doesn't matter what color or race that dude is. But I believe him cause @Cadillac is a liar. He's a liar so I'm leaning towards that man Cadillac being a c00n. And what's "extra"? :what: Like I said, I had zero intentions of being a part of this delusional Lupe stan thread. one of ya'll called me up in here.

Btw, I just started listening to the album. Garbage so far. In the Event of Typhoon is exactly the type of dumbass intro I'd expect from Lupe. Second song is Lupe spitting some Spanish bullshyt and now I'm up to Manilla and...:dead::dead::dead:
My fav track on this joint is def King Nas. I think even u will fukk wit that.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My fav track on this joint is def King Nas. I think even u will fukk wit that.

I was just about to turn off this shyt and play some more Conway until this post. I was up to Gold vs. The Right Things to Do and was like "what the fukk is this fake Jamaican bullshyt?". Skipped right to King Nas and it's ok. That beat is dope. Jazzy as fukk. Those drums...:obama: But Lupe? Naw. There's a hundred rappers I can think about right now I'd rather hear over this shyt. He's flowing but again he's saying stupid ass shyt that I'm sure you dudes will consider the reinvention of speech. What a waste of a dope ass beat.

I'm done with this album. Not even gonna waste any more of my Friday morning with this shyt.This dude garbage. Peace.