Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
c00n.

Nerd.

Slow.

Yea, you all those.

Props to the Rican calling you out :salute:
Bro u wildin. I know u hate Lupe but u dont gotta be all up in the thread shyttin on nikkas that like his music. Lol. And nikkas toss the word c00n around way too freely on this site. This whole exchange that's happening between yall is unnecessary.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Bro u wildin. I know u hate Lupe but u dont gotta be all up in the thread shyttin on nikkas that like his music. Lol. And nikkas toss the word c00n around way too freely on this site. This whole exchange that's happening between yall is unnecessary.

He does this for mad rappers (Joe...Lupe...). Miserable fukk

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Still stuck on WAV files, it's weird when I listen to Lupe I start getting ideas for movies/stories/Tv shows and shyt.

If I had connects like that I would try and link up with him to do write a script. Still not gonna give a verdict for the album til I can move on from that song and really appreciate the rest.
Advice - Harness those thoughts and ideas, you never know what could happen.

Sorry, I really wanted to inspire you but I ended up sounding like a damn fortune cookie :snoop:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Not even the best double album of the past year

big-krit-eva-1-listenjpg.jpg

Naw the first disc wasnt that good the second was amazing

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I had zero intentions on even being in this Lupe scrotum sucking convention but one of the nerds @Ghostwriter summoned me up in here talking sideways, bro. And I'm just using logical deduction when I call @Cadillac a c00n. I lean to believing him being a c00n because he's being disingenuous in here. So if he says that it's unwarranted that someone called him a c00n, I don't believe it.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I had zero intentions on even being in this Lupe scrotum sucking convention but one of the nerds @Ghostwriter summoned me up in here talking sideways, bro. And I'm just using logical deduction when I call @Cadillac a c00n. I lean to believing him being a c00n because he's being disingenuous in here. So if he says that it's unwarranted that someone called him a c00n, I don't believe it.
Cant yall take this beef to dms instead of trolling in an unapologetically black album's thread :why:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cant yall take this beef to dms instead of trolling in an unapologetically black album's thread :why:

I don't troll. Check my post history. Wrong guy. You just mad cause I call Lupe's raps wack. And I'll be the judge for myself if this album is "unapologetically Black". The Lupe I know is a pretentious prick that believes he's smarter than everybody and writes poorly constructed, abstract, pseudo intellectual raps. Unapologetically Black ain't what comes to mind when I think Lupe. I doubt he changed. Matter fact, from the lines ya'll posting in here, I know he didn't change.