Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know damn well this nikka wasn't up all night posting about an album he didn't even listen to :notithes:

Was responding to the nerd who kept hitting my inbox. Stop trying to be slick.

And I just tried listening to this shyt and couldn't make it past 4 tracks. Lupe still garbage.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not calling him a c00n cause some Spanish dude is calling him a c00n. It doesn't matter what color or race that dude is. But I believe him cause @Cadillac is a liar. He's a liar so I'm leaning towards that man Cadillac being a c00n. And what's "extra"? :what: Like I said, I had zero intentions of being a part of this delusional Lupe stan thread. one of ya'll called me up in here.

Btw, I just started listening to the album. Garbage so far. In the Event of Typhoon is exactly the type of dumbass intro I'd expect from Lupe. Second song is Lupe spitting some Spanish bullshyt and now I'm up to Manilla and...:dead::dead::dead:
The mind of a dumb nikka from NY:wow:

Them rats ate away at ur brain u ole Waldo Faldo ass nikka:lolbron:.

Alright I'm done. Back to the scheduled program:hubie:

And nikka I didn't inbox u shyt. ur lying ass can foh

Alright I'm done

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The mind of a dumb nikka from NY:wow:

Them rats ate away at ur brain u ole Waldo Faldo ass nikka:lolbron:.

Alright I'm done. Back to the scheduled program:hubie:

And nikka I didn't inbox u shyt. ur lying ass can foh

First off...I'm smarter than you.

Second...the NY slander ain't shyt. We all know how much ya'll nikkas stay on New York dikk.

Third...you kept alerting me, I responded back.

You tight cause you a c00n, a nerd and a slow nikka. Three things I'm not. So leave me alone and get back to hyping up this wack ass album that nobody outside of nerd Coli posters will ever listen to or want to listen to.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The first word that came to mind about this album after Mural Jr ended is "overwhelmed"

I don't even have the words.

I promise I'm gonna give y'all a review later today or tomorrow but...all I can say right now is I didn't think rapping at THAT high of a level was humanly possible until last night, and this is coming from a Lupe fan. The dude has been rapping at a level only he can reach for damn near 15 years and counting....So how can he make his younger self look so inadequate? Like what the fukk...

And then you add to the fact that he did this shyt while telling a whole story on the first disc...it's just unreal. Like how can you be black and not proud of this project?

I'm a nikka who can talk a whole lot but I just don't got the ability to form the right sentences at this moment. I'll get back to y'all.

Best album I've heard since T&Y though. By a lot lot lot, and he probably surpassed that one with this. Masterful work.

What the fukk man....

What the fukk.

Daps
I’ll be honest, I haven’t checked for lupe in like 10 years lol but I stumbled upon Wav Files and that shyt goes from the production to the lyrics shyt even the chorus is dope.

The last song I’ve heard from Lupe and liked was coulda been lol.