Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is such an immense stupid comment.
I'm a big kdot fan but he got a machine behind him Lupe does not.
What a dumb thing to say

Whatever, nikka. Kendrick just better. THE WHOLE WORLD outside of ya'll small Lupe cult knows it. Better MC. Better albums. Better artist. More critical praise. More sales. Ya'll and Lupe jealous.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
img_8403.jpg

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Whatever, nikka. Kendrick just better. THE WHOLE WORLD outside of ya'll small Lupe cult knows it. Better MC. Better albums. Better artist. More critical praise. More sales. Ya'll and Lupe jealous.
I doubt even Kendrick would say he’s better than Lupe

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
The best thing for all us to do us is just buy merch, spread the word as much as possible, and buy the album.

It is what it is. Frustrating AF but Lupe himself didn't even bother promoting this shyt properly so :manny: weird ass nikka putting out perfection and don't even care if people listen :snoop:

Lupe is a smart man.

Smart=Crazy

His actions don't surprise me though, he's always been a weirdo/awkward guy but I'm glad he can finally do what he wants without having to be tied down by the expectations of showbiz. Look what happened to this nikka Kanye, dude was never the same after losing his mom and the industry straight up ruined this dude mentally.

I feel like he definitely lost his sense of self at some point
But seriously though brehs, if you gonna put something at least try to back it better... :beli:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I doubt even Kendrick would say he’s better than Lupe

Even though he is better, he won't. Kendrick is a humble dude, unlike the pretentious weirdo ya'll stan. Part of the reason alot of people fukk with him.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti

I love Kendrick, but he's honestly bigger than most emcees right now because of how much white people love him, lets not front.

Most Kendrick concerts are like 80% white people.