Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T&Y my favorite album ever. How you ranking em?

If I were to put together a list of his 50 bests, I feel at least 30 them joints coming from those 3 latter albums :manny:

giphy.gif

T&Y really is that good man. It’s my favorite rap album of all time also.

1. T&Y
2. F&L
3. DW
4. TC
5. DMIZ

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got DMIZ shirt in the mail, I hope Lupe continues to bless us with albums. This is by far my AOTY…..I saw on Reddit that this album didn’t crack the top 200. I can care less about sales, but I don’t want Lupe to stop putting out albums
Damn thats sad to hear, thought Lu had a small but dedicated fanbase.

And this is probably one of his most accesible ones in a way

Daps
Just got DMIZ shirt in the mail, I hope Lupe continues to bless us with albums. This is by far my AOTY…..I saw on Reddit that this album didn’t crack the top 200. I can care less about sales, but I don’t want Lupe to stop putting out albums
As long as Lupe has a reason to do this which seems to be tied to showing his artistry which is endless and it gives him joy I dont think hes going to stop.

That being said All of yall so called fans etc etc need to show him love in various ways because even that matters a lot at the end of the day. Theres plenty artists like Usher who feels like people aint showing love the same way for the music he does which is true. Even feels like the fans no longer truly appreciates that.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
1. F&L 4.5/5
2. The Cool, T&Y & Drogas Wave 4.25/5

Not sure how i rate DMIZ yet but i could never get in to Lasers & F&L II at all.

Drogas Light is forgettable too besides maybe 2 joints on there.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:heh: it just hit me that the leader of the Autobots carries the Matrix of Leadership. It's a conduit for the power of the Transformer creator god, Primus.

Autoboto. "I get signals from the source."

Drill music in Zion.

Like in The Matrix.

I can't with this nikka, man :pachaha:

I love intricate nerd shyt like this.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. F&L 4.5/5
2. The Cool, T&Y & Drogas Wave 4.25/5

Not sure how i rate DMIZ yet but i could never get in to Lasers & F&L II at all.

Drogas Light is forgettable too besides maybe 2 joints on there.

Tetsuo a 4.2?

The rapping, storyline, songwriting, production and the cohesiveness of it is just flat out better