Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'll go ahead and say it

T&Y, DW and DMIZ > F&L and TC

I love F&L and TC but these last 3 have been alien artifacts from another planet.

Musical, conceptually, hook wise, this dude is getting BETTER which is crazy considering he already is in his own class.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This album sounds way better in the car, than with the headphones. On headphones I was kinda ehh, but in the car with all the space for the production to move around and I feel like I hear Lupe more clearly. Album slaps on the whip. A lot of things I missed I heard clearly in the car

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I never got around to bumping Drogas Wave so I’m playing catch up. Drill Music In Zion merch not in my size, had to get a bootleg shirt from etsytees

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the beginning, Lupe is beamed down from a spaceship like an alien, cause the Transformers are literally from another planet. Purple is the color of the Decepticons, not the Autobots and his verses on here play the devil’s advocate to embody the mindset of Drill Music. The orange light under and inside the car probably represents Zion. For Lupe’s part, we’re bouncing back and forth between these 2 light sources, much like the hypocrisy of the album title. The cityscape plays with the greens of The Matrix and the multiples of Lupe could be referencing the Smith Clones. The looming presence of corporations is an idea from Blade Runner: “What’s an infrared dot to a whole .gov?” I see AT&T, Pepsi, Wells Fargo and a couple others. Autoboto as in automation, the car is driving itself at 3:09. During Nayirah’s part, she isn’t glitching like Lupe was and she omits the “errors”. She is dressed in the color of Zion and her vocals seem more beautiful by design. Also, Autoboto as in Autotune at the end.