Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Just a little more than $100 worth of gear. ;)"
Couldn't find the last piece of equipment he mentioned, but F&L's setup included:
vintageking.com/recording/microphones/akg-c-12-vr
vintageking.com/john-hardy-co-m-1-mic-preamp-single-channel
4jmOQyA.png

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm guessing someone already mentioned but the repetition of the era in Carrera obviously is obviously drill inspired but it also sounds like the sounds Pac Man makes.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ms. Mural/Ms. Pac-Man = Joan of Arc

“This isn’t normally allowed”
“A product of a Pontiff for the election of a saint
A gift from the read for the digestion of the can’t
A visual garnish for the confessions of the Frank”
“Martyrdom will call”
“It’s not really a beef, but conceptually, it’s steak/stake
Like do genitals and gender roles succesfully conflate”
"It never ceases to amaze, my mouth is medically agape
One day its raising up the brand, the next it's shredding it to flakes
And the velocity of trends is what referees the pace
Professionally accept what ethically I hate"
“Less like putting on some makeup, more like severing a face”
“How you articulated the nature and put it all on trial
Took it up to Heaven, then put it on the ground
The painter asked the patron, can you stand up on the pile/pyre”
“When your heart’s unknown in the Arc of Joan”

In Christianity, agape is "the highest form of love, charity" and "the love of God for man and of man for God". This is in contrast to philia, brotherly love, or philautia, self-love, as it embraces a deep and profound sacrificial love that transcends and persists regardless of circumstance. Jesus lived out agape love by sacrificing himself on the cross for the sins of the world. There is a specific painting being illustrated here, such as Joan of Arc’s Death at the Stake by Stilke Hermann Anton or Joan of Arc at the Stake in Rouen by Jules Lenepveu. Considering the namesake of Ms. Mural stems from Ms. Pac-Man, Joan of Arc led the French army in The Hundred Years’ War during a time when women did not normally fight in battle. The reason why they ultimately burned her to death was because she refused to stop wearing men’s clothes, at odds with her claims of receiving visions and voices sent from God. “A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing, for anyone who does such things is an abomination to the Lord, your God.” - Deutoronomy 22:5

Her imprisonment feeds into Lupe’s time at Atlantic and the sham of a trial connects back to Autoboto’s “I defend myself in court”. Despite being an illiterate peasant, she was able to outsmart the English’s manipulative tactics for the most part. After she was burned to death, they discovered her heart remained intact, which was seen as a miracle at the time. In 1456, King Charles ordered that Joan’s case be reinvestigated in the hopes of clearing her name, even after death. He declared her innocent of all charges and declared her a martyr for France. This sounds similar to the title track mentioning a DNA test posthumously proving one’s innocence only when it’s too late. On May 16, 1920, she was formally canonized as a saint on and on June 24, 1920, the French parliament decreed a yearly national festival in her honor on the second Sunday in May. June 24 is also the release date lol, but I wouldn’t put it past Lupe as he did something similar with Tetsuo and Youth.

I’m sure there’s still more like the words used to explain Ghoti are “enough women nation” and how it fits within other forms of hypocrisy across the album, but I’ve covered a lot already. Anyway, this is like when I found out Body of Work was walking you through Deep Cover, amazing.
Lupe is a genius songwriter