NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
“We’ll end this shortly, story moral is the same
You either fly into the portal, pull the portal over the plane
Corralling mortals is nothing short of insane
Let’s try to turn this quart of water to a quart of Bartles & Jaymes”

These references to scripture he has throughout T&Y, Wave, and DMIZ that he uses to pull in narratives is crazy

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Might have to grab that hard copy. Assuming it's easily available.

2PhDJCA.jpg

Lupe Fiasco - DRILL MUSIC IN ZION [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Opaque Blue 2LP] | RECORD STORE DAY the vinyl too
How you get this? It's not on his site.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghoti is so fire. I love the imagery. Homie went back to 96 with that flow. So slick.

"They catching bait with fish..."

Ghoti is a play on how the English language isn't phonetic. Gh could sound like an F, O could sound like an I, and ti could be a sh sound. Fish.

Also assassins creed characters in the lore have the ability to see past lives or go back in time through DNA. Lupe also mentioned how neurology allows you to change your reality. And in the game you change your reality and even go so far back that Adam and Eve was running in the garden of Eden.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think it comes out in August. You can find it on Amazon and Target for now.
pre ordered it via amazon by the way. I see drogas wave is available via his site. does it have a booklet with lyrics and possibly anything more? assuming you own it too. I'm willing to buy since he's indie.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You know it's a classic when that muhfukka @Billy Ocean can't even hate :wow:

Didn't get to listen yet. Was planning on taking a listen yesterday but got caught up listening to better rappers. I'll take a listen later today or tomorrow and drop my review. Standby.