@luna can you please come into this thread and explain why you called me a thug?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Her" English is a little too good for me to buy that she's from Brazil, the other Brazilian posters make all kinds of grammatical errors, Brazilians living in the US for years ain't even typing like that.

And "her" name alone is comedy.

End thread

Lmao @ Luna. The only Luna I know is shawn Michaels side kick.

This guy is clearly a troll. A male one that who deserves to be stamped for being fakkit.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Of course mulattoes are preferred and often distinguished, but it's generally not on the basis of "good hair" or "lighter skin." Usually mixed people just call themselves black.

So then explain why are you two so offended and butthurt? :ohhh:

@Yehuda is this true? or is this an ice ape in disguise?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lmao @ quality poster :mjlol:
nikka @ me if you got a problem with what I said. From all my conversations with her, I've never had issue, so not including yesterday, this wasn't a normal style of posting. Now if shyt is funky, it'll come out to light. But I ain't about to catch feelings over a potential troll poster, it ain't that serious. The ones who deserve bans eventually get em, so time will tell what's up.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nikka @ me if you got a problem with what I said. From all my conversations with her, I've never had issue, so not including yesterday, this wasn't a normal style of posting. Now if shyt is funky, it'll come out to light. But I ain't about to catch feelings over a potential troll poster, it ain't that serious. The ones who deserve bans eventually get em, so time will tell what's up.

She just claimed Brazil has no colorisim problem.....Brazil my nikka lol.

Even lower tier trolls would have been more aware and you talmbout quality. Dudes not even a quality troll.

Luna

All Star
Daps
bytch can't even speak Portuguese lol

fukk y'all talking about "quality poster :dwillhuh:" smh

How many black Brazilians come to the USA (few)

How many cute 19 year old girls post here? (Slim to none)

But y'all think this shyt is real huh :martin:

Portuguese is my first language. I came to the US in 2012

:skip: