Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Jealousy and envy are two of the most disgusting traits a man can have :scusthov:

Some of the posts :picard:

The root cause is the internal thought of: “why and how does that man have those things and I don’t, why? why?”. It’s usually highest when the person being envied is thought to be undeserving due to their perceived character or if they’re of a similar background to the envier i.e. we grew up together how come he has this and I don’t.

The mystics and sages teach us that when a person envies you it opens a case up in the spiritual realm to weigh up your deeds, destiny and ordained tests to re-evaluate whether you indeed deserve or need the things you have been blessed/cursed with. It’s always good to have a high spiritual credit rating for such cases so that your defence have good deed examples to draw from.

Be careful posting things on Instagram. Some women for example who can’t have kids or are unmarried covet the lives of other women through images online and this intense hate from many people can cause problems in her marriage due to the intense energies but The Creator knows best.

@Luken - I pray for your continued success with what you have, more abundance and protection from hate even if you encourage it

Blessings
I liked this comment because ultimately, what you’re saying is true. This is why the wise do not brag or share too much personal info. You invite too much negative attention and energy. I’d rather ppl think I’m struggling than be aware of whatever blessings I have. Easier to make moves without people discussing and hating on everything you do.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Cast_futurama_conrad.jpg

Gobie1kenobie

Rookie
Daps
I liked this comment because ultimately, what you’re saying is true. This is why the wise do not brag or share too much personal info. You invite too much negative attention and energy. I’d rather ppl think I’m struggling than be aware of whatever blessings I have. Easier to make moves without people discussing and hating on everything you do.
i agree with this. i try to keep my life pretty private and i never ask for prayers because i don't know what some people are praying for or who they're praying to lol

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Exactly. People are such jack asses and wonder why they end up having their blessings liberated.

When God blesses us he expects us to be humble.

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Jealousy and envy are two of the most disgusting traits a man can have :scusthov:

Some of the posts :picard:

The root cause is the internal thought of: “why and how does that man have those things and I don’t, why? why?”. It’s usually highest when the person being envied is thought to be undeserving due to their perceived character or if they’re of a similar background to the envier i.e. we grew up together how come he has this and I don’t.

The mystics and sages teach us that when a person envies you it opens a case up in the spiritual realm to weigh up your deeds, destiny and ordained tests to re-evaluate whether you indeed deserve or need the things you have been blessed/cursed with. It’s always good to have a high spiritual credit rating for such cases so that your defence have good deed examples to draw from.

Be careful posting things on Instagram. Some women for example who can’t have kids or are unmarried covet the lives of other women through images online and this intense hate from many people can cause problems in her marriage due to the intense energies but The Creator knows best.

@Luken - I pray for your continued success with what you have, more abundance and protection from hate even if you encourage it

Blessings